• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinbrown0265

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello Friend,

I am Kevin brown sorry this is not my type of group. But I am a single parent for my newborn boy. so now I need suggestions from you all like he is 11month old and now he started walking and speaking. I decided to take him to a family gathering and I want him to look cute. I visited couples of a website for my baby onesies like OnesiesPro they have dinosaur baby onesies which io am thinking to purchase. let me know is it the good option or need something new think as a mom to my baby boy.

Hello Kevinbrown0265

I do not think that the information you are looking for would best come from this group.

You might try wikihow or one of the other information spots on google.

Hello Kevin, :thumbsup:
Yes I'm thinking a dinosaur onsie, and a pair of shorts, would be perfect
Have a great time.

Hi ESPF, it's a good idea about Onesie for baby, i just found a website where we can get multiple types of animal onesie. The website is https://costumesjoy.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back