Thread: Kins All In One diaper

Default Kins All In One diaper

Found on Babykins.com. Has anyone purchased these? I'm intrigued by the comment 'not suitable for an active social person.' Does this mean that they are embarassingly thick?

Would you reccommend velcro or snap?

If anyone has these, please comment. Thanx!

KINS Adult VelcroŽ or Snap All-In-One Diaper
    This reusable diaper rivals a disposable for ease of use, and secures against leaks better than many disposables. It is comfortable, durable, and stays up very well. Designed primarily for institutional & commercial use, this diaper withstands high heat. Ideal for a person in care, not suitable for an active social person.

Available in white only.

Washing note: The waterproof barrier material can inhibit the water from escaping during the spin cycle, so this product is best laundered commercially.

Click here to order online!

I don't know about the AiOs, but I use the velcro cloth diapers with separate plastic pants. And I have had them on under my pants, yes they are thick but to so much that some one would notice them (well unless they are looking for a diaper bulge)

Years ago I tried an all-in-one from Kins. It was a pull-on style, with the poly liner. I didn't like it; the poly strip in the center was too firm. I use Kins terry-lined polyester plastic pants over my disposables, and use their terry pant with a poly/vinyl plastic pant for when I'm going out - leaks be damned, they're not going anywhere. For years all I wore were their flannel prefolds and plastic pants, but tired of all the laundry and wear and tear on my machines, for I had moved to the country where there are no commercial diaper services to do the laundry for me.
    I wish they had plain flat diapers, which dry easier and cause less stress on the machinery. Still, I'm happy now wearing disposables, with added protection over those. In summery, I've been happy with all Kins products for their value, durability, and quality. I just didn't much care to the poly strip in that old all-in-one, and these newer ones don't seem to have it.

I have two of the AIO's from Kins--pull-on style. I use them at night, so I wouldn't know about going out in public with them. I think they work about as good for me as their pull-on diaper and separate plastic pants. I kind of like both.

Quote Originally Posted by puffybottom View Post
    Found on Babykins.com. Has anyone purchased these? I'm intrigued by the comment 'not suitable for an active social person.' Does this mean that they are embarassingly thick?

Would you reccommend velcro or snap?

If anyone has these, please comment. Thanx!

KINS Adult VelcroŽ or Snap All-In-One Diaper
    This reusable diaper rivals a disposable for ease of use, and secures against leaks better than many disposables. It is comfortable, durable, and stays up very well. Designed primarily for institutional & commercial use, this diaper withstands high heat. Ideal for a person in care, not suitable for an active social person.

Available in white only.

Washing note: The waterproof barrier material can inhibit the water from escaping during the spin cycle, so this product is best laundered commercially.

Click here to order online!
    Is there supposed to be any links because they don't show up. Or is this just a copy and paste from a website?

They do seem intriguing.

I have used these before. They are thick with a layer of polymer between the flannel. IMO, I would avoid the all-in-ones. The plastic will deteriorate long before the cotton flannel diaper inside.
    Spaz

I ahve used many Kins product the best Adult diaper I have used.....The all in one might be a lil to thick for puplic...perfect or night time and works great with stuffer for extra night time dryness.

I had two pair. The cloth is sewn directly to the edge of the plastic pant such that wicing always occurs and occurs in a rather large amount. I like the idea behind an all-in-on, but these just are not well executed. I only wear mine now over a disposable diaper to catch any leaks and for the added thickness. I don't recommend it, but I'd imagine that the Kins separate cloth diapers and plastic pants would be excellent. Does anyone know the material that the all-in-ones' plastic pants are made of? I'd love a pair of plain plastic pants in that material.

Sorry, no link. Just a cut and paste. You can see them at Baby Cloth Diapers, Adult Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Adult Incontinence Products, Babies, Online Store. I think I'll go ahead and try one for myself. Just curious if anyone had them and liked/disliked.

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    I had two pair. The cloth is sewn directly to the edge of the plastic pant such that wicing always occurs and occurs in a rather large amount. I like the idea behind an all-in-on, but these just are not well executed. I only wear mine now over a disposable diaper to catch any leaks and for the added thickness. I don't recommend it, but I'd imagine that the Kins separate cloth diapers and plastic pants would be excellent. Does anyone know the material that the all-in-ones' plastic pants are made of? I'd love a pair of plain plastic pants in that material.
    I believe the all-in-ones waterproof layer is a vinyl backed fabric material.
    I would bet Kins will make you whatever you wanted if you asked them or send me a PM and I will phone them and ask for you.
    They also have plastic pants that are cloth lined available.