Worst place to have an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crapping myself before a drug test. I was in a diaper and it happened while sneezing in the main lobby of the hospital.

Wetting my diaper on the bus but it ends up leaking and starts getting onto the floor. Happened before I got home one time.

A worst place to have an accident is during worship at church.

Once I had an IBS accident at work. We had gone out to eat in a send-off to an associate who was leaving. The COO chose a restaurant that served meat and fish only, with delicacies like steak tartare. My bowels did not respond well. I left a little early and made it halfway back to work before it was evident I had to find a restroom. My diarrhea started to occur within 20 feet of the restroom, soaking my underwear. I was able to get my pants off, wrap up the undies & get them in the trash. I didn't see any feces in my pants, but I washed the backside of them in the sink, just in case. I had a business jacket on so that covered my backside.

A second time, more recently, I had gone to eat with a friend. I don't even remember what I had eaten, but it was evident that an IBS episode was going to occur. We were on a train in a part of the city we were not familiar with (hence, no known restrooms in the area). We got off the train, I went into a building I hoped had a restroom, but I couldn't find one. I started to have diarrhea, and in desperation I took the elevator up to the parking area, pulled down my jeans and finished emptying my bowels in a secluded corner. I found a set of stairs where I could sit, get my jeans & undies off. Again I threw away the soaked underwear. Unfortunately my jeans were pretty soaked as well and I had to take a 2 trains and a bus to get home. I tried to sit as far away from other people as possible. Definitely not fun experiences, and one of the reasons I came to this forum to discuss diaper options.

In a cafeteria in front of 15 IT guys. And then cramming into a van with half of them :( It was ridiculous x.x

Last edited:
CuddleWoozle said:
I still do not like it and I 'know' it's wet. (And I don't like sitting on lumpiness, which comes when it's been wet. :p)

Maybe I'm the only one that can tell when my Crinklz is soggy? :lol:

No, I wear them too (betterdry) and can always feel it when they're wet. I prefer a dry diaper as a wet one isn't terribly comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as accidents go, I had a super awkward one recently where I was visiting my parents and was taking a nap on top of my bed. I was wearing Goodnites because they're thinner and less obvious than BetterDry, and I peed in them and they leaked on the duvet. I changed my pants (which no one noticed, because people are fantastically unobservant) and told my mom the cat peed on my bed. She bought it, washed the duvet, and never found out it was me.

generally probably the worst time you can ever mess is when you are dedicated to a project at work and working with someone and that someone doesnt know you are an abdl, even then they probably dont want to smell number 2 while working.

In my opinion except for home every place is horrible to have a soiling accident but I think that the worst of the worst was at school and now while being with friends or in a closed place with a lot of people.

My worst place just happened , camping with friends , soaked sleeping bag and cot

Uni, the supermarket, and my friend’s bed.

My worst accident was while I was giving a talk in front of an audience of over 100 people. I totally soaked my jeans. That incident was about 30 years ago; and it convinced m to start wearing a diaper 24/7/365, which I’ve been doing ever since.

My worse stems from my ibs. Other than pooping and peeing my pants as a child in school (which happened more often than I’d like to admit) this one happened as an adult. Few years ago I was about 20-21 and I was at work. I was in the middle of finishing counting register tills and finializing the deposit when I felt a wave of sickness hit me. I worked in the middle of the mall and I literally could not leave the money out or of course I’d be fired so I abandoned counting money for now and threw it into the safe and quickly walked to the bathroom more than a football field away. I didn’t make it halfway when it forced its way out of my butt. It was so much poop much more than I weighed at the time lol. I cleaned up tossing the underwear and the pants were soiled. I tied a sweater around my waist came out of the bathroom and went to the nearest clothing store which was American Eagle and bought some pants and underwear. My coworkers stared at me like they knew what happened but nobody spoke about it. That day since I’ve literally been padded mostly out of fear!

School was bad for sure. Being teased and even shunned was not a happy situation. Later on in my early 20s i think the worst incident for me was when I wet my pants at work. I was on a road construction site redirecting traffic and my 'relief' replacement was running late and eventually I couldnt hold it especially because I'd been drinking coffee from a large thermos to stay warm. And it was winter which made being wet even more uncomfortable. I had padded insulator pants on and quickly changed out of them when I got back to the site trailer. I tried to hide the wet pants because I had to wait for about two more hours for my ride home but another guy picked them up and realized they were soaked with urine. I was identified as the culprit pretty quickly. Word got around by the next morning and I took a lot of teasing for it.

I have a thing for thrift stores and one day in particular I was checking out at the Salvation Army thrift store and had a accident. This was on a Wednesday which is 1/2 off day. There was a puddle at my feet with several people in line behind me. I learned a lesson that day don’t forget the diapers when you go out. I wet through the one I had on and thought I could wing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back