Skiing with Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

windelboy4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Who of you is wearing diapers while skiing?

I wanted to open here a topic that is certainly a classic among diaper lovers:
Skiing with diapers.
Who of you does that, and what diapers do you wear?

Do you wear a two-piece or one-piece ski suit?

Did you also have sightings of others who were also wearing diapers under the ski suit on the ski slope?

Have you also experienced embarrassing situations?

Because two things of what I have listed here, I have also experienced myself.
I once had a diaper sighting of an older woman, where it was very clear that she was wearing a diaper under the ski suit.

You can also see that on my avatar that I put on diapers under the one-piece ski suit.

And I also had to endure an embarrassing situation when I had to look for a knee injury and my diapers were clearly visible.

I will also tell you my own experiences and experiences here.

Greetings-Windelboy4 (Diaperboy4)

Have not skied at all however I have worn my diaper under my Tipsey Elves Neon Yellow & Pink Skisuit and got looks merely for being a guy wearing that . A Amor under that was sweet!

I wear diapers skiing, it works well. I have several outfits. One is sort of the baggy snowboard-ish type suit, one is a very form fitting pair of pants and a ski jacket, the other are a pair of water repellant bib pants.

I have played in the snow. Made snowman and i was wearing snow pants that are like coveralls and that was such a blast. The best part it was the wifes idea. I plan on skiing and tubing while wearing this winter

All the time. I usually wear a pair of ski pants and a jacket over a disposable diaper. Makes changing a lot easier.

I'm always in diapers and I have a bided ski pants and I use a cloth diaper under then when I ski.

I have a baggy one-piece that allows for concealing even a very generous padding.
It´s so convenient compared to the process of getting to the toilet-hut, out of the bindings and clothing - pee and then get ready for the track again. I would definitely continue skiing in diapers even if I ever regain full control over my bladder. Simply so much better. One of the occasions where diapers are a big advantage.

Cheers

Skiing in diapers is the best. I always wear a one-piece and you can't tell I have a diaper on.

windelboy4 said:

I wanted to open here a topic that is certainly a classic among diaper lovers:
Skiing with diapers.
Who of you does that, and what diapers do you wear?

Do you wear a two-piece or one-piece ski suit?

Did you also have sightings of others who were also wearing diapers under the ski suit on the ski slope?

Have you also experienced embarrassing situations?

Because two things of what I have listed here, I have also experienced myself.
I once had a diaper sighting of an older woman, where it was very clear that she was wearing a diaper under the ski suit.

You can also see that on my avatar that I put on diapers under the one-piece ski suit.

And I also had to endure an embarrassing situation when I had to look for a knee injury and my diapers were clearly visible.

I will also tell you my own experiences and experiences here.

Greetings-Windelboy4 (Diaperboy4)

I was just wonderful how you can see diapers under ski trousers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thank you. Too cold, and my bad knees will probably dislocate going down a bunny hill anyways.

And nobody ever notices you wearing a diaper anyways- unless you make it really obvious. You don't need to be wearing thick snow gear to cover up a diaper, just loose fitting pants (even light ones) are enough to conceal even the thickest diapers out there.

I drink a lot of water when skiing to prevent cramping. But this also makes me have to go pee more often than my normal day. So I always wear a high SAP disposable beneath my plastic underpants and then some loose boxer shorts over that and my ski bibs (if it is a warm ski day), or I wear track pants over my protection beneath my ski bibs on a colder day. I do come in at lunch to change into another high SAP diaper (I store the 2nd one in my powder jacket front pocket) as I have already soaked the first one in the morning by letting go 2 - 3 times every 1- 2 hours.

I use to be concerned someone would hear me changing in a stall with the tapes pulling off my soaked diaper and the crinkle of the new diaper as I put it on but over the years I theorized I am probably one of over 50 people that wear diapers while skiing (whether needing to or just for fun) so I think it is more common now to hear these tell-tale sounds. Besides, what would someone do if they heard someone changing a diaper in a stall? Hopefully nothing, wearing / changing diapers is a practical necessity when skiing, one way or another.

yes i wear them. I hate the toilets on the ski slopes so i just wear nappy and plastic pants under my one piece ski suit. My wife acknowledges that you can clearly see the outline of a nappy but hey i dont care.

windelboy4 said:

Do you wear a one-piece or two piece suit?

Well, I have tried it, but as soon as I hit the water, the diaper absorbed part of the lake, and I had a terrible time getting back up...

On the second part, I've never tried a 👙 with diapers & skiing, but, what the hell, maybe next time out!

On a more serious note, I missed out on wearing on the slopes. Back when I was really into it (snow skiing), there just weren't too many choices, probably only the button type man-pads of the day. Now that there's a hundred choices, I would never go without. Can't imaging anyone would notice a highly absorbent pull-up, with maybe a training pant over, and protective pants over that, if you were wearing a ski bib, etc.

My snow skiis are still in great shape, in the garage, but I don't have any ski boots for them. I'm close to the SoCal slopes (Big Bear & Wrightwood), and Mammoth is within reach, as is Lake Tahoe, but I honestly haven't had the time, or anyone interested enough to make a trip. That sucks, 'cause we used to have so much fun! Diapered up would just top off the experience, as long as you wore something that held up to all the activities, and didn't require changing, unless you had a condo nearby (we rented one at Mammoth one year...).

Ah, what fun that would be!

Lots of velcro on skiwear...Nobody will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back