Sleeping in a diaper.

I like to wear at night mostly after work but I / sleeping right now, so wajahahahahaaaa.

"sleeping in diapers" is one of those "If you can, then you should"

I’m wearing in bed now for the first time in ages and it’s a great feeling.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Most of the time that I have available to be in a diaper is late at night, then I sleep wake up, then a little bit later have to take it off. So mostly wearing while I am sleeping. I don't have the opportunity to wear all day.'
But being in a diaper in bed is the best experience.

I def had the same issue it took awhile before I was able to get a solid nights sleep while wearing

Sleeping in a diaper is relaxing, and gives me a sense of security. I always wake up to a saturated diaper, and need to change it soon.

I wear by choice and am leery of; but very curious about, going overnight. I have overfilled "maximum absorbancy" diapers to the significant overflow point during the day before with only a few hours since my last pee. I am nervous that I'm going to wake up in a pool.

cannamommy said:
My little guy really likes sleeping in his diapers, recently he is in a diaper for bedtime most nights. As his mommy I have found a few pluses with him wearing at night,
1. he does not wake me up in the middle of the night to go potty
2. mornings I get the bathroom all to myself to shower and get make up done without him making stinkies while I'm getting ready for work
3. since he is not in the bathroom he has started to make coffee and sometimes breakfast because he is mommy's little helper
4. with having more flexibility in the mornings once I am all ready for my day I usually will change him just before I leave into a new diaper if its his day off or get him out of his diaper and the shower ready. all in all its not to bad being a mommy.

You sound like an amazing mommy! I'm hoping to find a mommy or daddy as amazing one day myself.

alwayz said:
Sleeping in a diaper is relaxing, and gives me a sense of security. I always wake up to a saturated diaper, and need to change it soon.

I always wake soaking wet

JennaMore said:
Super Comfy. I love the feeling of good sleep without worried about getting up to use restroom.
make me super happy! any cute diapers you guys prefer to wear to sleep??
Pretty much anything with prints on them!

Iwhen I do wear diapers, I only wear them at night.

I'm diapered 24\7 so I have to wear diapers day and night but sleeping in a diaper feels amazing because I do not have to get up and use the toilet but when i have a super thick snug overnight diaper i can poo and pee it in my sleep and when awake in bed i can play around in it.

I slept fine when I was a bedwetter as a kid and wore diapers and rubber pants until I was a senior in high school. I started wearing again after my divorce about 20 years ago and once I started wetting my diapers in my sleep I was able to sleep soundly in my cloth prefolds and plastic pants and seldom woke during the night. I suspect the few times I didn't it was due to having an extra glass of wine that evening.

Reactions: littlefun and Angelapinks
I have found that I sleep a whole lot better when wearing a diaper. I always sleep like crap without one. Even if I am cuddling with my plushy.

Reactions: Zoran and Lyric
I wear every night. It’s the one time when my partner is totally okay with me wearing. She is not a big fan of me wearing during the day but at night it’s totally accepted. I haven’t worn anything but a diaper to bed in the last 5 years.

I usually don’t wet it before falling to sleep. I will either wet it when I wake up in the middle of the night b/c I need to pee, or first thing in the morning. Weekends are the best b/c she sleeps in so usually I’ll wear my diaper around the house in the mornings while I’m drinking my coffee and catching up on my latest show.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and Kayleigh
Feels like that's my default on and off for the better part of 7 years.

I wear most nights. I hydrate well before bed, empty my bowels and bladder just before diapering, and go to sleep in total relaxation. If I start empty, keep relaxed, and am extra tired, I can wake up wet without remembering wetting.

I finally found the right one's that allow me to sleep in them. I sleep so well but can't get my self to relax that much to just go. I still have the urge to get up and use the bathroom or have to stand to relive my self. But the comfort of having them on is just so nice and comforting.

PaddedBrony said:
It is a very pleasing thing, feeling natural to me, to sleep in a diaper. There just something about the way it hugs your body while you lay in bed, the way it feels so warm and comforting. It’s almost like it should be prescribed for people who have trouble sleeping.
I love it! I can't think of anything more comfortable and cozy! 🥰🤗
bambinod said:
It's also great to get up in the morning like this morning, with not a spot on the sheet, but my diaper has swollen a lot overnight and is wide and firm between my legs. Head into the kitchen and grab a little something for breakfast (donut holes today!) and pause for a moment at the tall mirror and turn to see just how far the "water line" has gone up the back. Looks like only about 2" of dry padding remaining! That's a "perfect score" for me overnight - no leaks but wet to within about 2" of the back top of the padding. I didn't waste a thicker diaper, but if I had wet any more I might have started to leak. Confirms I picked just the right diaper for the night. (tonight's star was a BetterDry)
I usually always check that "water line" in the mirror when changing too, day or night. It's just a habit.

I actually have proof that sleeping in diapers works. My wife got a FitBit that tracks your sleep quality. She didn't believe me at first but we experimented with what she wears when sleeping and the best combination was when she was double diapered and had a pacifier in her mouth.

Reactions: satinbottom
Back