Sleeping in a diaper.

Yuppers! Another 24/7 crinklebutt and heavy sleeper here as well, so every nite I go to bed being nicely padded as I have done it many many years by now :)

My little guy really likes sleeping in his diapers, recently he is in a diaper for bedtime most nights. As his mommy I have found a few pluses with him wearing at night,
1. he does not wake me up in the middle of the night to go potty
2. mornings I get the bathroom all to myself to shower and get make up done without him making stinkies while I'm getting ready for work
3. since he is not in the bathroom he has started to make coffee and sometimes breakfast because he is mommy's little helper
4. with having more flexibility in the mornings once I am all ready for my day I usually will change him just before I leave into a new diaper if its his day off or get him out of his diaper and the shower ready. all in all its not to bad being a mommy.

Reactions: PNW509Little
I agree with the original poster, probably one of the best parts of my day is when I get to go back to my apartment, snuggle up with my plush jake, and sleep peacefully padded. As said before, waking up is usually the worst. I'm so relaxed and comfy in my diapers that it usually is the last thing to be dealt with before I leave the apartment for school. I have also noticed that since I have been padded every night this past month my anxiety levels have gone down. In a way, I guess being padded at night has helped me to relax and shed my stress much easier.

In terms of sleeping in nappies, it’s not often I sleep in anything other than a nappy; I have a nappy on every night.

In my experience I definitely find sleeping easier with one on. I noticed it when I wore a night nappy for bed wetting as a kid. In fact, on the few recent occasions I’ve slept without a nappy, I’ve found sleeping relatively difficult by comparison.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
For me, personally, when sleeping with or without diapers, the amount of sleep I get is about the same. For the quality of my rest, I find putting on diapers as a temporary solution to keep my mind off about not wetting the bed.
During the night, if my brain clicks, I'd usually check on my diaper if I think I may have overfilled it, but most of the time, I would sleep through the night remembering nothing. Waking up can be the most enjoyable time, or the most uncomfortable time depending on the situation of my diaper. If I'd wet the diaper earlier in the night, my diaper would be cold, if I'd wet the diaper closer to the morning, it would stay relatively warm. Waking up to a cold diaper at times is very unsettling because the texture of the soiled parts tend to become sticky or moist.

On a normal day, I would usually rewet the diaper while brushing so that the chances for a diaper leak is kept at a minimal and that the diaper is used up. I would take a shower before going off to school. During weekends, I would often get up, make myself a coffee, tea or hot water, then head back to my bed and enjoy the morning in my wet diaper. I would change after I've finished enjoying my hot beverage or after I managed to rewet the diaper.

I usually get less sleep if I'm in a diaper, since the ones I have can hold 2 gallons it seems like. I end up drinking tons of water so that I can fill the thing, I end up waking up often during the night to use it. But otherwise sleeping in a diaper is one of the best things. Wish I could do it more often.
Even with that I could easily stay all day in the diaper and only change it after dinner, which is usually when I do #2

I usually don’ t wear during sleep ( except if tired, stressed or ill. Somehow feel more comfortable in T-shirt or onesie.
If I wear during sleep then is usually in disposable cloth backed VivaMedi Plus L or Tena Ultima diapers.
Very comfy and they can be resealed several times without problem. If use of diaper is very likely or certain, then use rubber pull up pants over them.
If PE backed disposable diaper is used then usually Tena Active Fit Maxi or Ultima.
With T- shirt or onesie( I have that bad habit to uncover myself during sleep).

I wear to bed every night and use it to its fullest and at least once a week I wake up middle of the night wet

I’m that way too but for some reason on top of that I sleep even better in novelty socks as well as my feet are always cold but the novelty aspect makes me feel little again.

I like sleeping in a diaper sometimes, and it's a great start to a "lazy day" (my term for days where I don't have anything I NEED to do and especially dont have work) where I can relax and focus on having fun.

Sleeping in diapers is fun if the diaper doesn't leak that is

Adiba said:
Sleeping in diapers is fun if the diaper doesn't leak that is

I can only imagine the dread if it were a bad leak; but that is why "Overnight" Diapers are so absorbent (except for "depends overnights" if they make such a diaper lol), having had a glimpse of IC when I was young (which thankfully was able to get fixed and never came back) I know I DONT want that lol.

BabyTyrant said:
I can only imagine the dread if it were a bad leak; but that is why "Overnight" Diapers are so absorbent (except for "depends overnights" if they make such a diaper lol), having had a glimpse of IC when I was young (which thankfully was able to get fixed and never came back) I know I DONT want that lol.

Yeah, that's also why the really good diapers are literally over-engineered to hold more than they should ever need. Because you actually do need that much protection to be well assured you will almost never leak. (I'm looking at you Betterdry/Crinklz- with your recently reduced sap content).

Love to go to sleep diapered.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Love it i do it for need or end up in wet bed.

I don't pee in my diaper while I sleep. I get up to stretch the aches from my vintage body and pee in the diaper instead of going to the bathroom. I don't want to wake up the dogs and definitely don't want the cats rushing into the bedroom.

An overnight diaper and plastic pants allows me to empty my bladder while the dogs do their thing outside.

At my age, it is one of the few things that gives me a warm feeling.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I don't pee in my diaper while I sleep. I get up to stretch the aches from my vintage body and pee in the diaper instead of going to the bathroom. I don't want to wake up the dogs and definitely don't want the cats rushing into the bedroom.

An overnight diaper and plastic pants allows me to empty my bladder while the dogs do their thing outside.

At my age, it is one of the few things that gives me a warm feeling.

Lol, i'm with you there, definitely need some midnight stretching.

Best thing to sleep in and best thing ever to wear :)

Gotta love your nappies/diapers

It is a very good feeling! For me, it helps sleeping as well as with anxiety. When I don't have anywhere to go, I just wear them all day as an added comfort. Or if I'm out and about, it gives me a slight confident boost.

Reactions: Racingmatt550
Back