Whats your daily schedule in wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykedanappies

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was interested in schedules in wearing diapers. So you wear regularly or just occasionally? My daily routine goes something like this. I do not wear while at work. Once I get home, I will put on a Low profile Depends pull-up brief. This affords me the freedom to run errands and get the things I need to get done before bedtime. Once I'm home for good and ready for bed, I powder and tape up with a high absorbency diaper for a good night rest. I also sleep with a Select Comfort body pillow. When I wrap myself around this pillow, it softly pressed my nappy against my body where I really enjoy that special wet warm feeling it seems we all enjoy. Thats mine so what is yours?

I'm incontinent and have no control over my bladder. I usually wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom where I take off my diaper and use the toilet (I'd rather not mess in a clean diaper). Then I take a shower and put on pullup style protection and a bathrobe while I dry off and take care of whatever else I need to in the bathroom. Steamy bathrooms after showering aren't nice for diaper tapes. I go back to my room and put on my diaper and onesie (and save the pullup if it's still dry and been less than a few times wearing) and finish getting dressed. I don't generally touch my diaper again until I get home from work unless it was a heavy day of wetting (if it was I'll change on my lunch break or afternoon break). If I changed in the middle of the day at work I keep that diaper on until I get ready for bed. If I didn't change at work I might continue wearing my diaper for an hour or two before I change it, but then I generally don't change again before bed. I'm generally in the same diaper for 8 to 12 hours, just depending on how the day goes.

I’m in incontinent. My schedules as follows:
7am shower and fresh diaper.
11am go home for lunch break and change diaper.
5pm go home from work (hoping I haven’t leaked) and change diaper.
10-11pm change diaper and go to bed.

Rinse and repeat. I wear better dry and dry 24/7 but I need to stay very hydrated to avoid odor. That said, I wet a lot. People desire to be incontinent yet don’t/can’t deal with the daily life. It’s not easy but for me it’s routine.

I wear mostly depending on stress level, never at work but if I'm extra stressed I might diaper up right after work, use the diaper, then shower and get ready to go to bed right afterwards so I can get a good night's sleep before heading into work really early (10 hour days 4 days a week, so I usually have 3 days off, best part of my current job), on the weekend I usually go through at least 2 or 3 diapers, but if I'm feeling like wearing more I might get 1 or 2 full days in from when I wake up to when I go to sleep.

I am 100% incontinent
(Cerebral Palsy & Autism)
I have to be in diapers 24/7 around the clock.
My wake-up time is 9:00 AM.
I then get out of my bed and I crutch into my bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

I'm 24/7 at the moment, so that's an easy call. I usually go through two diapers a day and change in the morning before I shower and then in the evening. The thickness of the evening diaper is dependent on how early I change and when I expect to get up.

When I'm not 24/7, it's typically an at home thing for fun or for socializing with other diaper wearing friends. I would say these days, I most often wind up wearing until I get up the next morning if it's a short term thing.

As of this month I've been wearing (well, OFFICIALLY, as in "real" diapers) for a year. I've developed a solid routine over that time. I'm a clothie, so my routine is a little different from others'.

I wake up in the morning and I check myself. If by some miracle I remained dry, the diaper gets worn when I get home again. Dry-nighters have two days in the rotation before the obligatory wash. If I'm wet, then I first make damn sure I'm not about to have a second accident before I get up (I've had mornings where I moved wrong and suddenly, wet) before I go to rinse the diaper and soaker. These go into a wash bin to be washed when I get home from work. I clean up with a good washing if I wet (wipes if I didn't), and I go to work unpadded, which is a struggle because there are stressful bosses and loud noises that spook me and I have a nervous bladder.

As soon as I get home, I pad up—powder, lotion, and a spritz of vanilla on the front panel. Sometimes I just relax, sometimes I do necessary housework, and sometimes I completely little out—crayons everywhere, pictures of oddly shaded animals (have YOU ever seen a red penguin?) all over, video games where I lean with the turning action and "VROOM" with the racer on screen. If I'm lucky I thought ahead to get some tasty food.

When I remember to it, I wash the wet diaper from the morning. I use Dreft's detergent and scent removers in a wash tub filled with the hottest water I can manage and a cap of Lysol laundry sanitizer to get anything the hot water and detergent can't. This usually takes 30 minutes total: ten minutes in the scalding hot water and solution, ten minutes of scrubbing and agitating the diaper in the solution, and ten minutes of rinsing in tub after tub of clean hot water until the water returns clean. Then I hang the soaker pad and diaper to dry.

This has been my routine for a year now, since I accepted my identity as a Little who likes, and often needs, diapers.

I'm also incontinent so wearing 24/7 is mandatory for me. I only use good premium diapers, which my current go-to diaper for all day is Crinklz. I also chance 2-3 times each day.

5:30am, wake up and do some yoga for an hour, walk my dogs, then eat breakfast.
7:00am change out of my diaper and take a shower, get dressed, and then go to work.
5:00pm, home from work and change my diaper and clothes.m, then have dinner.
9:30pm, chance my diaper again if I believe it won't last the night, then go to bed.

I get up in the morning, drink a cup of coffee or two depending on how wet my diaper is I may have to change before coffee. I will probably have to change again around lunch, and again before dinner. I stay up until 10 or so and put on my night diaper. I only wear cloth diapers and wash them every other day. I buy more diapers when I can so I will have extra diapers if needed. I wear PUL diaper covers too.

I'm a bedwetter so I mostly wear at night. I usually get diapered an hour or two before bed and then in the morning I stay in it until I have to get ready for work. Sometimes though I get diapered as soon as I get off work...and stay diapered until the next morning. I just like being diapered lol.

I have weekends off...so I stay padded for the whole weekend, from the time I get home on Friday until Monday morning again.

I only use at night. I put one on about 7 pm or so and enjoy the padding tell 11 when i go to bed. In the morning i let it slid off my back side and hit the floor then use a wet wipe put work cloths on and go to work by 6am.

I wear mine 24/7. I wake up and I sometimes get changed into a clean diaper or later in the day depending on how wet it is. I either change before work if I haven't changed yet that day or go to work in the same diaper I changed into that morning. I also change my diaper at night before going to bed or if I put it on before work, I go to bed in the same diaper and change in the morning.

I get up in the morning and take off my soaked night diaper, take a shower, put on a pull-up, briefs and my work cloths, go to work, come home and if my pull-up is wet enough to change i'll change into a new pull up until I shower for bed at which time I put on my night diaper and begin the process over again the next morning ,,,, I use at least 2 pull-ups sometimes more and a dry24-7 or abena m-4 every day

I don't really have a schedule. I just change as needed unless I'm at work and have a line of customer, rendering me unable to just run to the bathroom whenever I want. That was the main reason I started wearing to work recently. The store's closing down and so everything's been really hectic with sale. Should be getting laid off next week. If anyone ever asks or notices, I'll probably be in the middle of stuff with a backed up line of customers, so I would just laugh obnoxiously and snort, "Why WOULDN'T I be wearing a diaper?! Look at this place!" and they'd totally get it lmao. XD

Then again, I'm the type of person who is a natural jokester/prankster, and so I'm greatly amused by other people feeling awkward, uncomfortable, or just busy with the bubble of confusion I just inserted in their brains lol. I'm the type of person who would laugh right along with the bullies making fun of me, because chances are, they're actually funny, and I don't mind making a fool of myself. It's quite liberating. I wasn't always like that though. I just had a rough life that has slowly eroded my sense of social self-preservation to the extent I just don't care about what happens to my life anymore lmao. The absurdity has grown exponentially and I'm confident it's just all downhill from here. Then again, I'm only 23, I have my whole life ahead of me, no matter how much I'm positive I'm gonna die young, probably right after saying something along the lines of "Hey, watch this!" XD

I wear diapers when I get the chance and when I do I love to spend time enjoying the soft sensual feeling of wearing a diaper and loving that soft bulk between my legs and hearing the nice crinkling sounds too. It is so relaxing and breathtaking.

- - - Updated - - -

I wear diapers when I get the chance and when I do I love to spend time enjoying the soft sensual feeling of wearing a diaper and loving that soft bulk between my legs and hearing the nice crinkling sounds. It's also a great way to relieve stress.

24/7. 365. XD

I can't escape the floof-pants!

Previously I was using Always Discreet and Tena overnight pull-ons. I found that they'd work, but if I was in Walmart trying to do my shopping, every ten to fifteen minutes I would have to charge off for the bathroom to relieve myself. (The padding is good enough to pretty much catch any leakage I have before I get there, but man...it's pushing it if I actually had to wet in them.)

Of late I've been exploring new options for padding up and I -think- I've got my products figured out. At night a Crinklz (or if I'm going to be out -all day-.) and during the day I've been using NorthShore's GoSupreme pull-ons. (Which are freakin' awesome for me. If I can make it, great! If not, I can trust that it's probably going to hold everything without suddenly exploding out the leg gathers. Urine waterfalls are not fun. Especially when you get "GROSS SHOE" from it. :p)

My daily routine consists of:

Get up and go to the bathroom, change out of wet padding (if it is wet...sometimes it's dry!), and use wipes to clean up. Re-diaper and get dressed. On the weekends, what follows would just be whatever plans I have made. But during the week it would be get ready, pack my lunch and go to work! I usually don't change at work. Unless it's 'shark week' because that's just gross after a while. (LOL I'm sure someone is going to be all "MEN made you think it's gross!" And I'll be like "No, my undies looking like a slasher movie set after the big slaughter make me think it's gross." :lol: Sorry folks.)

Once I get home, I'll change out of the wet padding (by then I'm sure to have leaked just a bit.) and then I get all washed up, in my jam-jams and tucked up into bed.

I mostly wear at night, I diaper up about 8PM and wear it as long as I can, 6AM work days 8 or 9AM+ on the weekends. I boost better adult diapers with baby diapers to hold 8 to 12 hours worth of wee. Occasionally, hurricanes, winter storms or illness I will make 24 hours plus in a diaper and sometimes I'll put on a fresh diaper in the morning to wear all day on a day off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back