Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Tip for LGBT/Trans People

Default Diaper Tip for LGBT/Trans People

Here's a little tip for some LGBT people, both in the ABDL community and out. For MTF trans people, a diaper actually conceals your genitals! No bulge! Whether just pull-ups or incontinence diapers or ABDL diapers, they hide everything! While conventional underwear does absolutely nothing (male or female underwear), a diaper under my outfits hides everything, with no tucking, taping, or anything else required! Even if someone's not an ABDL or incontinent (because pull-ups hold absolutely nothing) they should have some pull-ups or diapers on hand. Whether it's to help their confidence or help them pass, they do the trick

Great tip !

i've I'm experiencing this awesome tip for 15 years already... also it makes your hips wider and butt far more feminin...

I've been enjoying this for over 6 years now. Wearing my fullcut panties over my diaper
    and having smooth front with little bulge. Being small down there also helps.

This is one of the reasons why I think so many trans people I know are ABDL or Little. That, and the hormones for MtF can leave people with the sudden urge to go...

And when SRS goes wrong, you can use your diaper.

Its funny how for decades now, my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants give a very feminine shape under a baby dress. Under day clothes, I am much more discreet but even so, the 'front bulge' is completely hidden under a nappy

It is amazing what you girls real faux make-believe wanna-be etc. can get away with wearing a skirt or even a dress.
    Now for the macho guy it is going to have to be a kilt to get the same hiding capacity under that bulky diaper.
    Probably just as well trying to blend in without radical exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    It is amazing what you girls real faux make-believe wanna-be etc. can get away with wearing a skirt or even a dress.
    Now for the macho guy it is going to have to be a kilt to get the same hiding capacity under that bulky diaper.
    Probably just as well trying to blend in without radical exposure.
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean by faux or make-believe girls, but if you mean transwomen, that's rather offensive.

Posted as a form of forum literary license - there was no offense intended - only what you personally perceived.

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Posted as a form of forum literary license - there was no offense intended - only what you personally perceived.
    When you used the terms 'faux' and 'make believe', were you referring to transwomen? If not, I'm curious what group of people you meant.

The reason transwomen take offense at being called 'faux' or 'make believe' women is that they feel that they are the gender that they are transitioning to become. To label a transwoman as a "fake" woman shows a disregard for her feelings and identity. While that might be true at a chromosomal level, this does not make the labeling any less hurtful to someone who wants only to be seen as a woman like any other woman.