• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey I am new, and have some questions for insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samayou82

Contributor
Hello! I joined this website bc I am looking for advice.

Trigger warning: Mature Content

My husband wants me to entice the idea into wearing diapers for a weekend get away just in a cabin with just the two of us. He finds this act of being a baby for the weekend for him as sexy, and yes I read the rules and I am trying to keep this as PG as possible. The reason I joined is because I really do want to do this for him, but my brain is a bit off put about doing it. I just need some help understanding of how I can get over my uneasiness about doing it and being comfortable as this will only be a once a year at a nice mountain cabin experience with going out to dinner and so forth deal. Please help I am really trying to get my head in the right direction at being able to do this, because I really love him and want to make him happy.

Hello Samayou82 and welcome to the group.

Very interesting Introduction.

I would suggest that you go through the Adult Baby/little and Diaper talk forums to gain an understanding of Paraphilic Infantilism.

The other suggestion would be hard felt communication with your husband (after you have read the information) and find out what he wants, want you want and set boundaries and understanding of what you both want.

FYI: this is what I did with my wife after I came out to her about my being a DL.

Good luck

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sure a number of people will respond to your question, but I think you can learn most of what you need to know just by reading the threads on this site, because we discuss wearing diapers, regressing and doing babyish things. For the most part, you would treat him, at least to some degree, the way you would take care of a baby. I know, it sounds weird or/or extreme, but that's sort of what it's all about.

My question though is, is this something you've talked about? Are you alright with him wanting to wear diapers, maybe drink from a baby bottle and/or acting like a baby? That's a big step for a relationship and not everyone can play along. I'm guessing from what you've said, that you might be willing to entertain part of it.

The other side is, what will he do for you? You have your needs as well and they may include regular, normal sex. I think this is something you will need to talk about. You should tell him what you're comfortable with and what you're not. It can be something that you would become more comfortable over time. The first time could seem really weird, so he should be told this. You can go slow and just do a few things. I do know, since I'm AB/DL, that diapers are almost the principle part of being either a diaper lover or an adult baby, so he'll definitely want to be diapered, whether he diapers himself or you diaper him.

Again, read some of the threads (articles) in the "diaper" section and the "adult baby" forums and you should get a good idea as to what we like and what we tend to do.

Hello San.
What Egor said 😺 and welcome to the group.

The cabin weekend may only be a once a year thing but I would say he will want the diapered playtime to be more often than that.

Sometimes it is hard for me (adult baby) to know how to do what is enjoyable for my wife, so talk this through. Things that get a regular guy going don't always work for the adult baby or diaper lover, that is just my experiance

I may have read this wrong but people are talking about him being babied. I read it as you are going to be the one babied. If that's the case yeah try to Learn what exactly he has in mind for you. Definitely set boundaries on what you are comfortable with. The biggest key to this is communication. When I got my fiance to wear the first time she said it was a weird experience, but liked it regardless. I wish the best for you two in the mountains. I hope it's beautiful out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back