Questions for guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Being a DL when wearing i will get excited and get off in a diaper but after that i will want to take it off and quit wearing for some time and sometimes to the point of purging. Its usually after that i feel a sense of guilt and i start questioning myself like what the hell am i doing.

can i ask if any other guys have this issue or is it just me.

The feeling happens to most guys when you first start to wear, its probably the pressure of the front of the diaper and the fact as you walk you get a bit of friction down there. It will wear off after a few months and you should stop getting aroused when in a diaper. But if you do get off in your diaper dont change just remain in your diaper and use it to pee and after a little while you will no longer feel the need to purge. I think most guys even ones who,are medically incontinent have gotten off in in thier diaper at least once.

When I was in college I would do it then allow myself to fall asleep before I had the chance to take it off. Seemed like by the time I woke up I was ready to change into a new diaper and keep wearing.

i am 44 years old and every time my wife puts a diaper on me, i get off but its a diaper so i keep it on. I always have baby powder sprinkled in my diaper so it always rubs me perfectly. I don't think i will ever grow out of enjoying the feeling of a powdered diaper sliding on me. I think its the best sensation ever especially with that baby powder smell. It goes perfectly together.i just got excited sending this message

I've noticed it can be a little too easy to train ourselves to get excited when putting on a diaper. You can untrain that reaction by wearing more often, and not mastubating when you first put a diaper on. Eventually you will be able to seperate those two feelings from being automatic. Of course it's always perfectly fine to include sex in diapers, but that alone isn't what defines us.

Rob110 said:
The feeling happens to most guys when you first start to wear, its probably the pressure of the front of the diaper and the fact as you walk you get a bit of friction down there. It will wear off after a few months and you should stop getting aroused when in a diaper. But if you do get off in your diaper dont change just remain in your diaper and use it to pee and after a little while you will no longer feel the need to purge. I think most guys even ones who,are medically incontinent have gotten off in in thier diaper at least once.
That is the only thing I can feel down there in the penis area. That part I can still feel what is happening mostly happens at night and wakes me the heck up like I had feeling back in the bladder and in the urinary system to only realize its myself going into the diaper what a icky mess to deal with in the Morning. Had to call my urologist and they said oh that is you releasing semen into the diaper it crushed me as I thought I was getting my bladder back under control. It surely is a odd feeling for sure. Sucks to be totally incontinent bladder wise I tell ya.

This happens to me.

The moment I get excited then not so excited I lose complete interest.

I think if your a DL and mainly wear due to a combination of a fetish and sexual arousal to diapers it's fairly normal.

Isn't it the same scenario as inconsiderate partner who rolls over and goes asleep once their needs have been met....

I've been there, but after going at it for awhile I've just come to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back