Does Goodnite plus taped diaper make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWannaRead

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,
the title says it all.

I am planning to wear a Goodnite plus a taped diaper (I haven't decided which one yet, but it would be a premium one; ABU Space/Little Pawz/Crinklz) and I was wondering if it makes any sense at all. I mean, I know boosters exists, but I am just saying to wear the Goodnite as normal (without tearing the sides) and wear a diaper over it.

Whenever the Goodnite wants to leak, both sides of the taped diaper would gather everything, but I don't know if this is a good way to use the diaper, as I am unsure if it would properly go through all the diaper, not just the sides where the GN leak.

Another option would be to grab some scissors and make small holes on the Goodnite cover, but in this way I don't know if the pulp would fall into the diaper.

I hope I have been clear enough to explain my situation. What I am looking for is efficiency as I wouldn't like to waste none of the two products. Goodnites don't work well alone.

I'm not sure if this is the best answer, but I've tried wearing a drynite and a tape-up diaper over it. Without making some small cuts in the front, the drynite filled up pretty quick and kept leaking out one side of its leg guards. Based on how it was positioned, that happened to be at the edge of the bigger diaper's leg guard so I get a small leak.

You might be better off using some scissors, but others may have better thoughts :)

Thanks for your response littleSparrow, that's what I thought. I have already done what you tried but it still didn't convince me.

I guess I will have to see if anyone else has a better approach.

Several time I’ve poked holes in a goodnite and used it with an ATN. I don’t think it’s necessary to do that with a premium diaper but that’s your call. I’d never judge someone for doing something as long as you aren’t hurting anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe what you want to do is make some slits on the bottom of the goodnights.depper ones on the middle and shallower ones towards the rear and front.what I've done before was take a lesser diaper and cut off the wings so it's like a giant booster pad and make the slits where I previously specified.if you mess or want to take the inner diaper off,just pull it all down a bit and simply take it out.

If all you're planning to use the goodnite for is as a booster, then you may be better off using a size 1 baby diaper. They are cheaper, hold nearly as much, and will have more space around the sides for leaking into your adult diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back