• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadadl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone I have been a long time diaper lover but just recently joined the site and I am eager to talk with like minded people! I am pretty much just a dl andjust really enjoy wearing diapers. I live in Nevada and find myself driving into Vegas or Reno often so if you are also in the nearby area feel free to message me. Outside of diapers I like the outdoors-camping,shooting guns, exploring abandoned places etc. I am a pretty chill and outgoing guy!

Hello Nevada :)
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Welcome from a fellow Nevadan! Have you been to Changing Times Diaper Company in Vegas?

Welcome. I like your style. Do you shoot shotguns, rifles, pistols, a combination or all 3? I have a mixture of all 3 but don’t get to go shoot them as much as I would like to.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Yes gayle and Robert are awesome. I usually drive there to stock up when I’m running low

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I shoot all 3. With shotgun I try and shoot clay pigeons cause I have the thrower and stuff and a place to shoot them. I’ve got a couple handguns too. I’m trying to get myself a decent rifle tho. It’s alwyas fun to do that stuff padded as well :)

I have quite a collection of guns but only routinely use a few. I have a Remington 870 Wingmaster for duck hunting, a Yankee Hill AR-15 for deer hunting and use a Ruger LCP and a Kimber Micro for concealed carry.

Some family friends have a range set up on their farm with 8 skeet throwers, and a shooting bench with targets. I try to take a few of my guns out there from time to time and get them some work but it doesn’t happen as often as I would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back