How to Find a Mommy?

Wuggle said:
Aw, thank you Starlight, I'd like that :D an online caretaker is a teriffic start, feel free to PM me anytime.
Starlight can u be my caretaker

Finding a mommy or daddy is the goal. Eve just online but in person is what I crave

Hate to break it to you but….. you won’t find a mommy.

Reactions: puddlefeet
What makes you say that?

Starlight99 said:
You know, a caretaker could have more than one child. Me and Wuggle are really close now, and both of our littles want a Mommy, but we want the same one. Basically, our two littles are already together forever, at least in terms of friends, so finding a Mommy for them would be the one missing part of their lives. Also, unless your caretaker is your significant other, it's kind of okay for them to have other littles, since it's no different than someone having more than one child. In terms of Wuggle, I've done roleplays where I was her caretaker, and even though I'm dealing with the same little whether I'm big or little, it feels somewhat different. Just know, in some cases, a caretaker with multiple littles isn't a bad thing. Considering most people have siblings, it would be the same as you being mad at your parents for having other children. I don't know how this will go over, but that's my two cents on the matter. :twocents:
I'm glad you and wuggle are close

Finding a caregiver would be great for me even online.

You find the woman of your dreams, build trust, and introduce her to the lifestyle... if she enjoys it, then great! If not, well then move on or live with it, cuz that's life............... or pay a hooker.

Starlight99 said:
Wuggle you could very well have a caretaker from here. I'd happily be your caretaker, if you'll let me. Sorry to get you like this, but I'd love to be your caretaker. :hugattack:
I need a caretaker both my legs are amputated I have a week bladder its so hard for me to change my diaper on my own.

Last edited:
Wuggle said:
I'm trying to think of ways by which I could locate a willing platonic caregiver/friend. I'd like to be able to become friends with them, because that will help the connection. How does one go about finding such a person? Are online ads safe? Are there particular sites that are better than others? I've never done anything like this before, does anyone have any thoughts?
I am looking for the same thing

Starlight99 said:
Wuggle you could very well have a caretaker from here. I'd happily be your caretaker, if you'll let me. Sorry to get you like this, but I'd love to be your caretaker. :hugattack:
Are you a man or woman?

Starlight99 said:
Are you a man or woman? If a woman I am interested.

Ive been on Fetlife for a long time and i found that you get only messages from professional services wanting around £150 an hour to act out your fetish that is in their excepted menu . For me that isnt something i could afford to do, even if it interested me, which it doesnt- it would fee awkward and ingenuine. I left fetlife as after over 8 months , adding a full profile, joining groups, i couldnt find any woman to chat with who wasnt a professional- and proffessionals DONT want to talk... its pay up or bugger off, as your wasting my time- theyre not looking for freinds - its just business

Back