Cooshie Tooshiez--Which Diaper is Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always had great service from Cooshie Tooshiez and I'd like to try something new. Frankly, while I love the look and feel of Rearz diapers, I've never found them to wick wetness well, so I end up throwing away expensive diapers half-used. Not cool.

But now I see that they carry a few MyDiaper diapers, Crinkles, and Lil Monsters. Does anyone know if any of these hold more real-world wetness than the Rearz diapers? Any thoughts on them otherwise?

-RMS

Last edited:
Crinklz will soak up a freakin' swimming pool. They're my go-to.

Not sure about what you'd think about their wicking abilities, though.

I've only tried Crinklz and ABU's PeekABUs as far as ABDL diapers go. I definitely prefer the Crinklz, even though from what I could tell, they and the PeekABUs look to have about the same capacity. PeekABUs seem to be made of a scratchier plastic than Crinklz, and caused prickling and chafing when I tried one on (although I'm hypersensitive to the way garments feel, and this will probably not be an issue for many people). It also leaked a little near the end, which Crinklz never had a problem with. I'm interested to hear what others here have to say, as I was planning on making a thread very similar to this, because part of me wants to branch out and try other ABDL types/brands, but part of me is nervous about spending $30+ on a pack and discovering that I don't like them as much as Crinklz. Does anyone know if Rearz offers samples of the Safari and Lil Monsters? I couldn't find any information about it.

I hear the lol monsters have horrible tapes but crinklz are amazing

Yea all 4 units gave me issues.the tapes aren't so good they need to be improved before I buy them again

I don't like the tape locations on the Crinklz. The top tape is too high, and the lower tape is too low. They fit, but they feel weird.

Honeywell6180 said:
I don't like the tape locations on the Crinklz. The top tape is too high, and the lower tape is too low. They fit, but they feel weird.
I like how the high tapes are positioned. What I agree with, is that the lower tapes are low. I think if they were slightly closer together, but with the bottom tape moved up more, it would be a lot better. I also would like to see a landing zone, I know people say that the double tape system is fine, but a landing zone is so convenient. The Crinklz tapes slide it seems, and I don't have a problem with landing zones on any Rearz products.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CuddleWoozle said:
Crinklz will soak up a freakin' swimming pool. They're my go-to.

Not sure about what you'd think about their wicking abilities, though.

I have tried samples of the Crinklz before, and you're right that they hold a lot, but that wetness stays up front! I don't know how diapers like the NorthShore Supreme do it, but when that thing is full, it is wet from waistband to waistband and I love it. I loved everything about the Rearz diapers except that they don't wick. You put them on and it feels like you have the warmest, softest, comfiest pillow in the world between your legs … and then you waste half of everything you paid so much for. I don't get it.

-RMS

I personally like the position of the tapes. Thry are low enough to ensure you get and keep a snug fit around the legs. This is why they seldom leak, but Bambinos, most ABU, and similar diapers tend to leak around the legs when only at half capacity.

The wetness would also only stay up front because you never took them close to maxed out. They do wick to the back pretty decently, but only after the sap in the front is getting maxed out.

That was absolutely great for my heavy overnight wetting and side sleeping. However, it seems their latest two batches have significantly reduced sap content. Currently they are "only" on par with Confidry24/7 and Northshore Supreme for total absorption.

My fav 'go to' diaper is the Rearz Inspires that I buy from cooshie. I have found them on sale there which is even a better deal. I love the thick plastic front 'landing zone' so the tapes really stick. On top of that they hold an amazing amount. In fact I just ordered another case.

When I first tried safari about 2 years ago, they wicked extremely well. It stinks they don’t wick that great anymore. I think it’s the sap content. Everyone is so hung up on “our diaper will hold 10 gallons” instead of... our diaper has more usable capacity. It’s frustrating to me. Used to, when you used a diaper, it kind of got a hard feeling about it. Now, when you wet, it just feels squishy and still leaves you feeling wet. Granted, I have yet to try the new high capacity mydiaper ultra or the abu counterpart. My thought though, diapers in general are not wicking the way they once did. I don’t care for crinklz, because of this problem. Dry 247 was the same way. You use it, and they are slow to absorb. I hope companies get back to rapid absorption instead of making them absorb a lake. I sent rearz an email about this once, never heard back. I still like rearz products, but IMO they used to be better. Except for the tapes, excluding little monsters, the new style tapes on safaris are great. The tapes on the little rascal diapers are really good too.

Blue2006 said:
When I first tried safari about 2 years ago, they wicked extremely well. It stinks they don’t wick that great anymore. I think it’s the sap content. Everyone is so hung up on “our diaper will hold 10 gallons” instead of... our diaper has more usable capacity. It’s frustrating to me. Used to, when you used a diaper, it kind of got a hard feeling about it. Now, when you wet, it just feels squishy and still leaves you feeling wet. Granted, I have yet to try the new high capacity mydiaper ultra or the abu counterpart. My thought though, diapers in general are not wicking the way they once did. I don’t care for crinklz, because of this problem. Dry 247 was the same way. You use it, and they are slow to absorb. I hope companies get back to rapid absorption instead of making them absorb a lake. I sent rearz an email about this once, never heard back. I still like rearz products, but IMO they used to be better. Except for the tapes, excluding little monsters, the new style tapes on safaris are great. The tapes on the little rascal diapers are really good too.

I am still actively using safari diapers, they're my go-to for sleeping in on the weekend when I plan to stay in bed and wet a lot and need maximum capacity. I haven't noticed any drop in size or wicking ability.

MyDiaper Plus is basically a Tykables Galactic with no front/rear elastic and adhesive tapes, the shell design and padding are identical.

MyDiaper Ultra is a clone of PeekABU, the only difference being the shell art.

Those two MyDiaper are great options to avoid high shipping prices if you live in Europe.

Crinklz/Betterdry are known for their good wicking, you should try them if you haven't already.

And yes I really like the NRU Little Rascals, they have safari beat for capacity, thickness, and cuteness, and I love the bright colors. I usually like either good looking designs OR all-white, but somehow this presses BOTH of those buttons, having really cute and bright characters without the "filler" art that take away from the all-white look.

Final note, the Ultra and Plus have totally different tapes, but they are excellent. The Plus are two-use tapes, but are super-sticky, and really hug the soft shell well so no wrist-pokes. The Ultra are clear single use tapes, but are so sticky they're hard to move, especially after they've been down for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back