Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
It was interesting.

Unfortunately I was the only ABDL there but everyone was really nice and friendly.

I was too shy to talk for most of it, but otherwise an interesting experience. Wouldn't be opposed to doing it again.

One of the guys even mentioned they had toys out for a little friend to play with there once. And honestly that sounds absolutely amazing.

Have you guys ever been to a munch or party?

yes every month its a play date

foxkits said:
yes every month its a play date
Oh that sounds so fun

That's interesting, you were the only AB? Was it an AB/DL munch or was it a standard kink/lifestyle munch? If it was an AB/DL munch then it was quite rare for you to be the only baby present, if it was a more general kink/lifestyle munch, then I suppose you would have gotten people from all different walks. In any case, I'm glad it was a pleasant experience, here's hoping the next time you go they break out those toys they spoke of.

I've been to lots of munches over the years, but not much lately as I was busy with freelance work and I'm going to be busy with more University very soon. All the munches I attended had a pretty even split between ABs and DLs, oh! and of course, there were Mommies and Daddies too. I've been to some larger munches in Toronto and several smaller local ones. The big one in the big city was great as there was someone there who introduced me around. Smaller, niche munches in smaller cities can be awkward sometimes, cause everyone is a little cliquey, but I still met some interesting and nice people. Some of the munches I've been too are extemely casual, some actually allow the wearing of diapers, no using though and AB clothing and even had a designated play area :)

If you decide to become a regular of this munch, you'll meet some nice people and make good friends. Of course, I subscribe to the mentality of variety is the slice of life, so if you can attend other munches, I suggest you do so as well :)

Yes it is it's a littles group .
We play Nerf guns coloring .
The lock in witch is over nite we watched Disney movies have waffles in the morning.
The the night before the order pizza we play games.
Kind of a daycare environment.
They even have a changing table.
I'm very shy so I change my self.
Some wear Pampers some do not but we are deferent ages we play as.
I second what Poofy butt said.
But stay safe being a little shy not a bad thing.

foxkits said:
Yes it is it's a littles group .
We play Nerf guns coloring .
The lock in witch is over nite we watched Disney movies have waffles in the morning.
The the night before the order pizza we play games.
Kind of a daycare environment.
They even have a changing table.
I'm very shy so I change my self.
Some wear Pampers some do not but we are deferent ages we play as.
I second what Poofy butt said.
But stay safe being a little shy not a bad thing.

That sound AMAZING.

If you are ever playing Little Nemo instead of Disney can I come? I will pay for the pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back