OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
One year.

It has been one year this month that since I have acknowledged that I am a diaper lover. You would think that has become easier to type, but it has not. It feels like so long ago that I went to the post office to pick up the box that held what would become the gateway to such simple pleasure and comfort.

It began so simply, too. I was just a frustrated bedwetter looking for a solution that was better than pullups and store brand Depends. It hadn't even been that much time since I discovered that there were cloth diapers that fit adults. Then I put my first one on and felt… protected, safe, and happy? Happy? I didn't understand. I began searching for an answer. I began lurking a forum I found browsing incognito. Thanks to the stress that night, I wet my diaper.

October came and with it another diaper. It was cute and I had to have it. I still hadn't found my answer but a curious term had entered my field of view: diaper lover, someone who likes and enjoys diapers. I was certainly building a stash, and I was starting to look forward to putting one on at the end of the day.

Mid month I saw an adorable printed diaper. I bought it and an extra insert, because I liked the tight bulk fit.

When November came, and the stress accidents with it, I had an unexplained confidence. I de-lurked, joining the forum, declaring myself a diaper lover and Little. If it had not been for what I learned there, it would have been impossible. Nowhere else did I find the kind of informative and helpful information that I found there.

I guess what I'm saying is, Thank you, ADISC.

:hug:

So proud of you for being you!

I'm glad to see it's working out. Being happy can take some work but it's really worth the effort.

Argent said:
:hug:

So proud of you for being you!

I've been so much less stressed since owning it. =) It's just so much easier than shoving it down and in the process making the accompanied problems worse. I've been able to enjoy myself and make my life just a little easier

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
I'm glad to see it's working out. Being happy can take some work but it's really worth the effort.

Every day I ask myself why I took so long. I spent so long in denial that I really couldn't see a way out for a while. I finally just psyched myself up and didn't look back, and I'm so glad I did.

We are here for you, and we're glad you're part of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back