Crime & Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonjon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Littles, unfortunately, are not good all the time. At times, we don't listen, we talk back, we run off, and we even break things. How does your Big address such misbehaviour?

Ideally, teach me; don't punish me. Reinforce me, instead. Focus on the behavior you want.

Your car wants seatbelts on, so, it annoys you, by only making that, "ding, ding, ding," stop, once you put your seatbelt on. That's negative reinforcement, because something unpleasant was removed, the moment I did the right thing.

"I'm not pleased with you. Remind me what you should be doing," or something equally painless, when I mess up.

You don't need to terrify a Little, to teach him or her. Real consequences are always natural. If my room is a mess, I can't find anything. If it's manufactured, it ain't a consequence; it's. punishment.

I don't like when I legitimately forget something, and someone with more power than I, gets less severe consequences, for forgetting the same thing. If a BIG forgets to separate the pet bird and the pet dog, his consequence, is having to turn around, and go home, to separate them. Mine shouldn't be a dead pet bird! That's bulls hit!

If I'm respectful, kind, and gentle, I'd like to get cuddles. That's positive reinforcement, because something pleasant was added, the moment I did the right thing. I'd prefer encouragement, rather than praise.

"You used your right side, even though it's harder. Keep trying, and maybe it'll be almost as easy as the left," or, "That was a hard problem to solve, but you did it! You figured it out!"

Last edited:
What my wife does in these situations depends on how I'm acting, If I'm trying to be big myself and am not in a diaper and I'm getting crabby about something she will say to me to stop trying to be a big boy, stop throwing a tantrum baby boy and go and put your special pants on. If I continue and dont do what she has asked she will grab my hand and send me to the bedroom for diaper time. She knows once I'm in my diaper I will automatically regress and care down.
If I'm in little space then she will give me a little snack on my padded behind and she will say she is the boss and baby boys need to do as there told or she will pull my pants down and smack my padded behind for all to see that I'm being a bad toddler. She says that she will do it in public if I throw a tantrum while where out and about.

Honestly...I'm actually a good little. My only problems are when I'm being my real self, and I'm dealing with people that cause me problems. I can be very mean then, even on the borderline of evil. However, when I'm in little mode I'm really nice and sweet. That's when I'm the most fragile though, and instead of going batshit on someone, I'd probably just cry. (I've only let my little side out on a few people, so I haven't been hurt while being a little yet.)

In adult life, I have to be good, so for me, a lot of the enjoyment of being a little is being punished. So if I misbehave, I can expect to have my bottom smacked, be blindfolded instead of doing something I like such as watching TV, or I might be locked in my bedroom to think about my behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back