Feeling like im the only agere/non kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
I'm sorry if that was confusing but I was looking for a way of describing infantile sexuality in a way that didn't involve "innocence" as it is a loaded word in our community. What I meant is that babies are inexperienced little humans. They might enjoy their sexual parts in an immature way but they lack the physical and mental maturity of adults. It's monstrous to involve them in adult sexuality because of that. I wish we could have these discussions without need to discuss babies and sex at all. What consenting adults engage in is by its nature not pedophilia or even adjacent to it. If you don't sexually desire a child, you're not a pedophile. Full stop.

CuddleWoozle and SpAzpieSweeTot: thanks for the helpful links and good explanation.
Exactly, and, now, Y'know why I haven't mentioned infantile sexuality before now. It feels very loaded.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Exactly, and, now, Y'know why I haven't mentioned infantile sexuality before now. It feels very loaded.

It's not my go-to topic either but I feel like it's relevant when people claim babies are completely non-sexual. In the first place, we're adults, so it's really beside the point. Still, it's incorrect. For people who don't have sexual feelings as ABDLs, that's all fine and dandy but it's normal and natural and I won't see those with sexual urges (like me) maligned. It's hard enough to get to a good place with this and I think we deserve better than suspicion from our own community, even if it's not their particular way of experiencing things.

Trevor said:
I'm sorry if that was confusing but I was looking for a way of describing infantile sexuality in a way that didn't involve "innocence" as it is a loaded word in our community. What I meant is that babies are inexperienced little humans. They might enjoy their sexual parts in an immature way but they lack the physical and mental maturity of adults. It's monstrous to involve them in adult sexuality because of that. I wish we could have these discussions without need to discuss babies and sex at all. What consenting adults engage in is by its nature not pedophilia or even adjacent to it. If you don't sexually desire a child, you're not a pedophile. Full stop.

CuddleWoozle and SpAzpieSweeTot: thanks for the helpful links and good explanation.

Thank you for explaining. I get it now :) You're right

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
It's not my go-to topic either but I feel like it's relevant when people claim babies are completely non-sexual. In the first place, we're adults, so it's really beside the point. Still, it's incorrect. For people who don't have sexual feelings as ABDLs, that's all fine and dandy but it's normal and natural and I won't see those with sexual urges (like me) maligned. It's hard enough to get to a good place with this and I think we deserve better than suspicion from our own community, even if it's not their particular way of experiencing things.

I'm sorry if I made you feel that way :) That's not what I meant

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Thank you for explaining. I get it now. :) You're right. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way :) That's not what I meant.
I think it's a product of perception. I know you didn't mean to make Trevor feel like a weird one. When I first got here, neither did I.

"It's a what!? Oh, no, no, no. No boinking, no fetish," I thought.

I felt like a weirdo for not being sexual with this, and I understood, for some people, it was tied to sex, and that, I didn't understand. I realized one day, that the reason we're all classified the same, is, sex is a natural product of romantic love, and if I'm replacing sex, with this, well, that's odd, and no wonder it's called what it's called.

How many times have you heard someone say, "Dude, you married your mother," usually meaning that the poor guy married someone with all his mom's bad habits?

How many times have you seen women with absentee dads marry, "leavers," who saddle them with babies they don't help raise? Oh, you mean like her father didn't help raise her? That can work the same the other way around, where dads are left to raise kids, alone, of course.

Most of the time, mothers teach daughters how women in their culture behave, and sons, how it's okay for women to treat them, and fathers teach sons how men in their culture behave, and daughters, how it's okay for men to treat them.

The first people to love us, teach us the concept of love, thus, shaping our love maps, and, sense sex is the natural product of romantic love. . . Now, when something happens to one's love map, sometimes, how we show romantic love doesn't look like sex at all, and, when it doesn't, psychologists look at it, call it weird, and label it a fetish. It's not a bad word.

Last edited:
I don't how common this is, but it's sexual for me when it involves all my ABDL interests, except when I'm a caregiver. When I'm in Cg mode, I'm loving, cuddly, protective, sometimes firm, playful or anything else to make my little happy, healthy, safe, well behaved and contented. I feel all types of positive and enjoyable feelings, but none of them are sexual.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I think it's a product of perception. I know you didn't mean to make Trevor feel like a weird one. When I first got here, neither did I.

"It's a what!? Oh, no, no, no. No boinking, no fetish," I thought.

I felt like a weirdo for not being sexual with this, and I understood, for some people, it was tied to sex, and that, I didn't understand. I realized one day, that the reason we're all classified the same, is, sex is a natural product of romantic love, and if I'm replacing sex, with this, well, that's odd, and no wonder it's called what it's called.

How many times have you heard someone say, "Dude, you married your mother," usually meaning that the poor guy married someone with all his mom's bad habits?

How many times have you seen women with absentee dads marry, "leavers," who saddle them with babies they don't help raise? Oh, you mean like her father didn't help raise her? That can work the same the other way around, where dads are left to raise kids, alone, of course.

Most of the time, mothers teach daughters how women in their culture behave, and sons, how it's okay for women to treat them, and fathers teach sons how men in their culture behave, and daughters, how it's okay for men to treat them.

The first people to love us, teach us the concept of love, thus, shaping our love maps, and, sense sex is the natural product of romantic love. . . Now, when something happens to one's love map, sometimes, how we show romantic love doesn't look like sex at all, and, when it doesn't, psychologists look at it, call it weird, and label it a fetish. It's not a bad word.

Thats a really good way of putting it. My parents just taught me that everyone is different and one day I would find someone that I love, without naming genders. And I thank them for that. I think it allowed me to feel comfortable with my sexuality as I got older and also helped me to see everyone as an individual first, not a gender.

Sex really isn't a bad thing, nor do I think it's rude or taboo. My parents explained "where babies come from" in basic, simple context when I first asked. I was 4. It's just science. The only reason I got confused with Trevor's original comment is because it sounded like he was implying that it's ok for children to be involved in sex. That's obviously not what he meant but I got confused

You certainly aren't the only one that doesn't view age play as sexual. I think you will find many, including myself, that don't view it as a kink. I'm new to age play and the role of a caregiver, but I get a sense of emotional fulfilment from the trust a little gives me. Trust is a precious thing that shouldn't be taken lightly. Not that I'm saying those that view it as a kink are in any way bad or wrong. I'm just saying your not alone.

Lydia said:
You certainly aren't the only one that doesn't view age play as sexual. I think you will find many, including myself, that don't view it as a kink. I'm new to age play and the role of a caregiver, but I get a sense of emotional fulfilment from the trust a little gives me. Trust is a precious thing that shouldn't be taken lightly. Not that I'm saying those that view it as a kink are in any way bad or wrong. I'm just saying your not alone.

I understand how being taken cared of could be a turn-on, but I would never consider my personal little-space to be a turn on by itself. I mostly regress by myself, so I don't really see how having a pacifier, fun snacks, naps, stuffed animals, games, and cute video games and TV shows would be a turn-on. To me, it's more of a way to relax, have fun, and shove off the stress of school, grades, work, extra-curriculars, and other stressors of daily life. That's just my personal opinion. :catsmile:

StrawberryCupcake said:
I understand how being taken cared of could be a turn-on, but I would never consider my personal little-space to be a turn on by itself. I mostly regress by myself, so I don't really see how having a pacifier, fun snacks, naps, stuffed animals, games, and cute video games and TV shows would be a turn-on. To me, it's more of a way to relax, have fun, and shove off the stress of school, grades, work, extra-curriculars, and other stressors of daily life. That's just my personal opinion. :catsmile:

Same here! I don't even have a cg at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back