Feeling like im the only agere/non kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Sometimes in this community I feel like im one of the only age regressors (SFW community). Everyone else on here seems to be into this as a kink. I just enjoy acting like a little kid again because it's fun and stress relieving. Anyone else?

My Little guy enjoys this much like you do. its not sexual in nature for him. its more of an emotional mental thing. never has my little guy suggested or hinted to me that he would like this to be a sexual thing at all. and never has his Little time transitioned into a sexual acts. when he is in little space its very pure and innocent.

cannamommy said:
My Little guy enjoys this much like you do. its not sexual in nature for him. its more of an emotional mental thing. never has my little guy suggested or hinted to me that he would like this to be a sexual thing at all. and never has his Little time transitioned into a sexual acts. when he is in little space its very pure and innocent.

Good to know. Glad im not alone :)

I'm one of those sexually motivated ABDLs but I've been reading forums for a long time and you're definitely not alone here or elsewhere. Everybody comes at this a little bit differently, which is one of the things that keeps it interesting.

You're certainly not the only non sexual here. The thing is though, we, some of us, are comfortable with words that you don't seem to be. I'm non sexual with my AB/Little stuff, but, it's still a very strange, intense, interest. That's one meaning of the word fetish.

Let me see if this helps explain things. I have a best friend. We're thinking of caregiving for each other. I call him Bubba, and he calls me Sissy. That's brother and sister. We aren't relatives, just friends.

Now, that being said, if I let him care for me, I could never let anyone else, because, it'd feel like cheating. He's my Bubba, I'm his Sissy, and, we'll never, ever boink, so, why would it feel wrong to let anyone else care for me? It's because of the depth of the love being communicated. I'm his, and he's mine.

"Here's me. I'm vulnerable, and slightly terror stricken you'll be upset I've used my diaper, or baby things, I'm begging you. Please don't yell at me. Don't hurt me. I'm trusting you."

"Yes, you are vulnerable. I can see your terror. I swear I won't hurt you. I won't yell. You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. Thank you, for trusting me."

Take out every reference to diapers, or baby things. What does that sound like? Didn't hear me say boinking, did you?

That's because there wasn't any, but, it's okay if that's what it sounds like when you read it, because, the, "I love you," is just as deep, as if the pair were boinking each other's brains out.

It's tied to the giving, and receipt, of love. It's certainly how I receive love. At that point, boinking doesn't matter. That's why involving blood relatives in it feels creepy, even if you're not sexual with your AB/Little/DL stuff, rather sex is kept separate from it, or, just isn't there.

For me, if I do feel sexual, which, I could see happening after Little time, because, hey, I've received very deep love, I'd have to be out of my Little clothes, away from my Little stuff, and be given time to get into adult headspace, because the 2 are chalk and cheese.

If I'm with a guy I love, I'll give love however he receives it, but, it'd be nice to give back what was given to me, exactly as it was given to me.
OmiOMy said:
I see this as less of a kink and more of a lifestyle. It's completely nonsexual for me. I feel as though I may be in the minority with this.
Me too, I'm just also okay being thought of as fetishy and weird. I've made peace with it, mostly by adopting a definition that is in the dictionary, but, isn't the one commonly used. I don't know that I'd ever feel all hot and bothered after Little time, as it's never happened. I just think it could happen, because of the depth of what's being said. I could also see myself never boinking again, and being happy. Can you say test tube baby and sperm donor? The first, and last, time I boinked, was 13 years ago, for goodness sake.:lol:
OmiOMy said:
Honestly I've literally gotten bored with boinking so I get it. :laugh: I'd be happy if my next relationship was essentially just literally best friends who share a house and snuggles. If we want a kid we can adopt. . .
Oh, my gosh, me too! Hello, kindred spirit.

Last edited:
I've recently joined a German website for ABDLs, seeing as I'm from Germany and might want to visit a littles munch or something sometime in the future. On ADISC, I've met a few people who also don't see this as a kink, so I thought I was somewhat normal with that, but within the German ABDL community, it seems unheard of. It's quite frustrating, because I've had to explain so many times by now that I'm not into it like that, it gets very tiresome.

But no, you're not alone, dear Poppet. At least on here, (almost) everyone will understand if you tell them this isn't a kink for you. Sure, the sexual ABDLs are the majority, but there's many that see it as more of a life style.

I see this as less of a kink and more of a lifestyle. It's completely nonsexual for me. I feel as though I may be in the minority with this.

Reactions: Jodie
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Me too, I'm just also okay being thought of as fetishy and weird. I've made peace with it, mostly by adopting a definition that is in the dictionary, but, isn't the one commonly used. I don't know that I'd ever feel all hot and bothered after Little time, as it's never happened. I just think it could happen, because of the depth of what's being said. I could also see myself never boinking again, and being happy. Can you say test tube baby and sperm donor? Last time I boinked, was 13 years ago, for goodness sake.:lol:

Honestly I've literally gotten bored with boinking so I get it :laugh: I'd be happy if my next relationship was essentially just literally best friends who share a house and snuggles. If we want a kid we can adopt, my uterus could kill me if I tried the traditional way anyway :p

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Good to know. Glad im not alone :)
Your not alone, your special and deserve all the happiness in the world. Feel free to reach out to my little cannaboy.

Being ABDL has never been sexual for me either. I'm asexual aromantic, so I have less than zero interest in anything of that nature, and in fact find it repulsive to watch, hear, or think about, but I understand that it's a big deal to most of the world, so I don't judge those who enjoy it, just as I hope never to be judged for the things I enjoy. I age regress because it makes me feel safer and happier, like I don't have to worry about the big scary grown up world for a while. Personally, I don't even know if "age regressing" is the right term for my experiences. I feel like a little child socially, emotionally and imaginatively all the time, but I have to pretend to be grown up sometimes because that's what the world sees and expects. It's very hard.

Same as Wuggle. I'm definitely asexual (and quite probably aromantic, too. I don't get crushes on people or lust after anybody.) I have people in my life who are 'concerned' that I don't want anything like that, but I keep trying to explain that even just the -thought- of it makes me queasy. XD If -other- people like it, fine, but please to not go into detail with me. "We banged." is more than enough information for me. :p

So no, definitely not alone. Although I recall when I first joined here I had at least a couple of people who couldn't wrap their minds around someone who absolutely did not want to have sexual contact with anybody else. XD I was even told to get a complete medical checkup because I must have nerve damage. :laugh: I just...feel like there's more interesting things in the world than having a ride in the ol' struggle buggy.

Trevor said:
I'm one of those sexually motivated ABDLs but I've been reading forums for a long time and you're definitely not alone here or elsewhere. Everybody comes at this a little bit differently, which is one of the things that keeps it interesting.

Thats true :) Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Schwanensee said:
I've recently joined a German website for ABDLs, seeing as I'm from Germany and might want to visit a littles munch or something sometime in the future. On ADISC, I've met a few people who also don't see this as a kink, so I thought I was somewhat normal with that, but within the German ABDL community, it seems unheard of. It's quite frustrating, because I've had to explain so many times by now that I'm not into it like that, it gets very tiresome.

But no, you're not alone, dear Poppet. At least on here, (almost) everyone will understand if you tell them this isn't a kink for you. Sure, the sexual ABDLs are the majority, but there's many that see it as more of a life style.

Thanks :) Im sorry u had a bad experience on the German site

- - - Updated - - -

Wuggle said:
Being ABDL has never been sexual for me either. I'm asexual aromantic, so I have less than zero interest in anything of that nature, and in fact find it repulsive to watch, hear, or think about, but I understand that it's a big deal to most of the world, so I don't judge those who enjoy it, just as I hope never to be judged for the things I enjoy. I age regress because it makes me feel safer and happier, like I don't have to worry about the big scary grown up world for a while. Personally, I don't even know if "age regressing" is the right term for my experiences. I feel like a little child socially, emotionally and imaginatively all the time, but I have to pretend to be grown up sometimes because that's what the world sees and expects. It's very hard.

Thanks :) I'm not repulsed by sex or aromantic. I have a girlfriend (im pasexual so I like all genders) and I enjoy vanilla bonking. But I have never ever associated my little space with it. For me little space is an escape from all those adult worries. Being carefree and innocent again. Little space and sex to me are like penut butter and tuna fish. Not something to go together

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
Same as Wuggle. I'm definitely asexual (and quite probably aromantic, too. I don't get crushes on people or lust after anybody.) I have people in my life who are 'concerned' that I don't want anything like that, but I keep trying to explain that even just the -thought- of it makes me queasy. XD If -other- people like it, fine, but please to not go into detail with me. "We banged." is more than enough information for me. :p

So no, definitely not alone. Although I recall when I first joined here I had at least a couple of people who couldn't wrap their minds around someone who absolutely did not want to have sexual contact with anybody else. XD I was even told to get a complete medical checkup because I must have nerve damage. :laugh: I just...feel like there's more interesting things in the world than having a ride in the ol' struggle buggy.

I agree. I enjoy vanilla sex in small doses but it's not something I yearn for or have a thirst for. I'm happy just to sit and watch a movie with my girlfriend or go for a walk. I'm always happy to be around her, no matter what we are doing. I definitely wouldn't describe myself as having a strong sex drive. Like, it's fun but there are 100 other things that are more fun

Its fun to be an AB as a lifestyle rather than something purely sexual. I find it more relaxing and enjoyable that way

The world is full of all kinds of people who enjoy all kinds of different things, and that's okay. No one should feel like they have to be a certain way to fit in with a group, all that really matters is that you're happy and the things that make you happy aren't hurting anyone. Admittedly I am one of those folks who enjoys diapers in a sexual context, but they can also be quite a bit of fun non-sexually as well. They're cute to look at, comfy and cozy to wear, and everyone needs a way to let go of all the stress of adulthood and just relax and be burden-free for a while. So don't stress about it, you're fine just the way you are. :)

Jin15 said:
The world is full of all kinds of people who enjoy all kinds of different things, and that's okay. No one should feel like they have to be a certain way to fit in with a group, all that really matters is that you're happy and the things that make you happy aren't hurting anyone. Admittedly I am one of those folks who enjoys diapers in a sexual context, but they can also be quite a bit of fun non-sexually as well. They're cute to look at, comfy and cozy to wear, and everyone needs a way to let go of all the stress of adulthood and just relax and be burden-free for a while. So don't stress about it, you're fine just the way you are. :)

- - - Updated - - -

unknownp2 said:
Its fun to be an AB as a lifestyle rather than something purely sexual. I find it more relaxing and enjoyable that way

It does feel at times like the amount of non BDSM/kink ab are very low. Almost all of my old friends on here who were not into the kink side before, are into it now. People say if you stay on here long enough you will become a baby fur, gay, and kinky. I've avoided it all so far some how, but it has strained my friendships immensely; As I don't have much to relate to with a lot of my ab friends any longer.

You're not the only one, my little age is 3 and I happily embrace it. Not only do I regress, I also get nothing sexual from it. It's all emotional pleasure for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :) You're not alone here PastelPoppet!

Reactions: Jodie
Its never been sexual for me. It is an escape, as innocent as it can get. I dont want those 2 streams to cross...ever. It would be too confusing to me.

LilByte said:
It does feel at times like the amount of non BDSM/kink ab are very low. Almost all of my old friends on here who were not into the kink side before, are into it now. People say if you stay on here long enough you will become a baby fur, gay, and kinky. I've avoided it all so far some how, but it has strained my friendships immensely; As I don't have much to relate to with a lot of my ab friends any longer.

I've been on here for a while and definitely don't feel kinky or baby fur. I'm already pansexual (romantic towards all genders) so I can't say whether people become more gay after coming on here - but I highly doubt it.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Starlight99 said:
You're not the only one, my little age is 3 and I happily embrace it. Not only do I regress, I also get nothing sexual from it. It's all emotional pleasure for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :) You're not alone here PastelPoppet!

Thank you :) My little age is also 3 most of the time! What a coincidence. Thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

littlemoosey said:
Its never been sexual for me. It is an escape, as innocent as it can get. I dont want those 2 streams to cross...ever. It would be too confusing to me.

Same here. For me, sex is something that only exists when im big

Being an ABDL is not a sexual thing for me as well. I feel kinda put off when someone assumes that it's sexual for all ABDL's. Babies don't have sexual thoughts and neither do I do when I regress. I wish there was a way to separate those who do concider it as their kink from those who just want to regress (perhaps a different lable?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back