Feeling like im the only agere/non kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a nonsexual ABDL as well! You're not alone ^w^ It just feels good to feel little <3

Question, how does anyone know this isn't sexual for them? Has anyone ever been told they get turned on by all this by anyone such as by their partners or ex's?

I'm asking because I used to be in this same boat as well until my ex boyfriend told me I get turned on getting my diaper changed and my husband said the same too and he also told me I get turned on being taken care of. If all that turns me on, how do I know I am not turned on by bottles or pacifiers or stuffed animals or children shows and so on?

I was even worried what if I am turned on by kids as well but my husband reassured me I do not get turned on by kids because he has seen me around them.

Calico said:
Question, how does anyone know this isn't sexual for them? Has anyone ever been told they get turned on by all this by anyone such as by their partners or ex's?

I'm asking because I used to be in this same boat as well until my ex boyfriend told me I get turned on getting my diaper changed and my husband said the same too and he also told me I get turned on being taken care of. If all that turns me on, how do I know I am not turned on by bottles or pacifiers or stuffed animals or children shows and so on?

I was even worried what if I am turned on by kids as well but my husband reassured me I do not get turned on by kids because he has seen me around them.

Sorry but I'm a bit confused, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Being turned on is more or less an internal feeling, no? Yes there can be some obvious signs that someone is turned on or aroused. For men it's an erection and for women it's usually vaginal wetness. But if either of those are not seen or felt how can someone else tell you that you are turned on? Conversely since being turned on is an internal feeling how can you not know if something turns you on? For me I'm well aware of what excits me sexually and even if I see, feel or do something new I'm well aware if it interest me or not.

Calico said:

I'm confused. Is — is your husband telling you what you're turned on by? That's what this sounds like after several readings, and that's just… mindscrewy and weirdsounding to me. I mean, I can tell what I'm turned on by with no help from any outside party. On the other side of things, I know when things aren't sexual because they just… aren't. They don't do the thing. It's that simple. I don't need someone telling me what it is or isn't.

I can't tell when my vagina is wet or when I climax during sex unless I feel the cool breeze down there or if he says I cummed. He also says I have this turned on look on my face so that is how he knows I am turned on by it.

That's not how it normally works for most people, Calico. They can tell by themselves how they feel. :3

So no, I've never had anyone else try to tell me it's 'sexual for you' because I don't need someone else to tell me. I already know that putting on padding and watching Daniel Tiger doesn't get me aroused. (Might make me giggly or sleepy, but definitely NOT aroused.)

I have always felt that there is no place for anything sexual in the AB, Babies don't do or know sex. Baby=innocent

ab24months said:
I have always felt that there is no place for anything sexual in the AB, Babies don't do or know sex. Baby=innocent

That's fine if you choose to play that way. Babies may be inexperienced but they can and do derive pleasure from their sexual parts. In any event, even ABs are not babies but "adult babies". The adult part gets to play a part as well. I would never suggest you should engage in sexual AB play if it makes you uncomfortable, just don't pretend you're better than those of us who do.

I counted 16 posts saying it isn't sexual or maybe only sometimes will include sex. And three posts saying it is based on a sexual turn on.

Thats 3/16, or just 18% who say diapers are a fetish.

I know there are a lot of people that see it as a sexual thing but there are also a lot of people like me that couldn't possibly think of it that way.

In fact there is such a feeling of innocence that is associated with this part of me that mixing it with my sexuality is repulsive. I am a lifestyle little that spends most of my spare time as a little and only participate in (in the interest of full disclosure) sexual activities to make my husband who I love more than life itself happy. If I could be I would be completely asexual.

It feels good to be little I am AgeRe too. Hello!

I'm one of those where the DL side of ABDL can be somewhat sexual for me, but the AB side is purely an innocent thing. I don't have any problem with sexual interaction. I just don't want that getting mixed in with my LittleSpace. All I really want when I'm feeling little is to have my head stroked and have someone tell me that everything will be okay even though my brain keeps telling me it won't.

No, not the only AgeRe.

Im very non-sexual when Im little Im looking for cuddles, kisses, reassurance that everything will be ok, and that I'm safe, tender moments when Im crying, offering a bottle at unexpected times and to settle.

Dolphin said:
Being an ABDL is not a sexual thing for me as well. I feel kinda put off when someone assumes that it's sexual for all ABDL's. Babies don't have sexual thoughts and neither do I do when I regress. I wish there was a way to separate those who do concider it as their kink from those who just want to regress (perhaps a different lable?).

There is a different label. It's called age regression :) Thats what I lable myself as. Agere if you don't have a cg and cglre if you do

- - - Updated - - -

Calico said:

That's one of the things that worries me. I'm a non sexual little, so it's not a problem for me but I always get a little scared about people who do it sexually, it comes a little close to pedophilia. Everyone i've asked has assured me it's nothing like that and I trust them. I can see why it's a cause for concern though

- - - Updated - - -

Calico said:

That's one of the things that worries me. I'm a non sexual little, so it's not a problem for me but I always get a little scared about people who do it sexually, it comes a little close to pedophilia. Everyone i've asked has assured me it's nothing like that and I trust them. I can see why it's a cause for concern though

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
That's fine if you choose to play that way. Babies may be inexperienced but they can and do derive pleasure from their sexual parts. In any event, even ABs are not babies but "adult babies". The adult part gets to play a part as well. I would never suggest you should engage in sexual AB play if it makes you uncomfortable, just don't pretend you're better than those of us who do.

^ This comment makes me very uncomfortable. "babies may be inexperienced", WTF?

- - - Updated - - -

LittleAndrea said:
I know there are a lot of people that see it as a sexual thing but there are also a lot of people like me that couldn't possibly think of it that way.

In fact there is such a feeling of innocence that is associated with this part of me that mixing it with my sexuality is repulsive. I am a lifestyle little that spends most of my spare time as a little and only participate in (in the interest of full disclosure) sexual activities to make my husband who I love more than life itself happy. If I could be I would be completely asexual.

Same :) I have had partners and I don't mind having sex with them, but I don't get anything from it. I'm indifferent to it

^ This comment makes me very uncomfortable. "babies may be inexperienced", WTF?

What Trevor means is that sometimes even infant boys can get 'boners'. Doesn't mean they know how/are ready to DO anything, it's a physical reaction. As to whether they get actual pleasure from it, I don't know, I don't imagine that an infant is in any position to go "Oh, yes, it's quite nice!". XD

https://www.thebump.com/a/baby-erections

(More infant weirdness that mentions some of this stuff: https://www.thebump.com/a/10-totally-weird-but-totally-normal-things-about-your-newborn )

Even my neutered-since-puppyhood dog pops a boner now and then, usually when I'm petting him/scratching his chest. (And I tell him "PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM.") It's from -excitement- in his case, not even sexual sorts of excitement, just in general. I would imagine it could be the same with infants!

CuddleWoozle said:
What Trevor means is that sometimes even infant boys can get 'boners'. Doesn't mean they know how/are ready to DO anything, it's a physical reaction. As to whether they get actual pleasure from it, I don't know, I don't imagine that an infant is in any position to go "Oh, yes, it's quite nice!". XD

https://www.thebump.com/a/baby-erections

(More infant weirdness that mentions some of this stuff: https://www.thebump.com/a/10-totally-weird-but-totally-normal-things-about-your-newborn )

Even my neutered-since-puppyhood dog pops a boner now and then, usually when I'm petting him/scratching his chest. (And I tell him "PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM.") It's from -excitement- in his case, not even sexual sorts of excitement, just in general. I would imagine it could be the same with infants!

I see what you mean, I think it's just the way he worded it.

People incorrectly equate that nerve response with puberty. You don't need puberty for that. You need erectile tissue, of one kind or another, and sensation and circulation to it. Ask a psychologist what infantile sexuality is. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. All I'm saying, is it doesn't take puberty, or knowledge of sex, to have a, "more than like," physical response to diapers. So when some of us claim to have had that happen from very young, maybe don't write them off as lying.

A non-ABDL male in my family, had to tell his mom he couldn't pee. She sat him on the toilet, gave him a toy to play with, and just waited for what went up, to go down. He was 5.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
People incorrectly equate that nerve response with puberty. You don't need puberty for that. You need erectile tissue, of one kind or another, and sensation and circulation to it. Ask a psychologist what infantile sexuality is. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. All I'm saying, is it doesn't take puberty, or knowledge of sex, to have a, "more than like," physical response to diapers. So when some of us claim to have had that happen from very young, maybe don't write them off as lying.

A non-ABDL male in my family, had to tell his mom he couldn't pee. She sat him on the toilet, gave him a toy to play with, and just waited for what went up, to go down. He was 5.

Fair point

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
[snipped]^ This comment makes me very uncomfortable. "babies may be inexperienced", WTF?[snipped]

I'm sorry if that was confusing but I was looking for a way of describing infantile sexuality in a way that didn't involve "innocence" as it is a loaded word in our community. What I meant is that babies are inexperienced little humans. They might enjoy their sexual parts in an immature way but they lack the physical and mental maturity of adults. It's monstrous to involve them in adult sexuality because of that. I wish we could have these discussions without need to discuss babies and sex at all. What consenting adults engage in is by its nature not pedophilia or even adjacent to it. If you don't sexually desire a child, you're not a pedophile. Full stop.

CuddleWoozle and SpAzpieSweeTot: thanks for the helpful links and good explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back