Two tape diapers in Canada

BoyAwakened

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Other than ABU (Which I love), are there any other quality two tape AB diapers available in Canada? or in the US that I could have shipped to Canada? I'm looking for something that is reliable leak wise, has reliable tapes, and decent capacity for reasonably extended wear. I'm really not into the four tape diapers (2 per side) or the medical diapers. I see some products in the UK, but I can't seem to find anything in North America.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Rearz, I bought them at a store in Edmonton

Rearz Inspire Select! The capacity is not quite what you might get from an ABU Space, for example, and the single-tape design can be a little awkward to put on or change yourself.

For the money, however, they are very difficult to beat. I bought two bags and will be ordering more.

sbmccue said:
Rearz Inspire Select! The capacity is not quite what you might get from an ABU Space, for example, and the single-tape design can be a little awkward to put on or change yourself.

For the money, however, they are very difficult to beat. I bought two bags and will be ordering more.

They were a test run, there may not be another run. Stock up.

(I kinda wonder if I had some influence on the test run... I sent them a message awhile back after trying the new little squirts, suggesting they make an all-white version. They replied recommending I try the Inspire since they were the same base model. But then about 1/2 year later, the Inspire Select appeared, which was exactly what I had asked for.

So you might want to try the regular Inspire to see if four tapes works out better for you. The 2 vs 4 tapes is the ONLY difference.

Back