Who has started wetting while asleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssexDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So for last few nights I've been waking up and my nappy has been soaked. Never happened before without me w doing it but now I seem to be wetting in my sleep. I don't mind to much as am always wearing my nappies to bed. But has anyone else had this? Only downside is I leaked last night so now have sheets to wash!!

Hi EssexDL, very interesting! You moved from only voluntary wetting to soaking without noticing and leaking. That's a huge step. Tell us more! How did that happen? What are you wearing? How are you sleeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how it happened but been happening for last couple weeks go bed dry wake up in morning nappy is full other than that no difference and all different last night a super boompa

EssexDL said:
So for last few nights I've been waking up and my nappy has been soaked. Never happened before without me w doing it but now I seem to be wetting in my sleep. I don't mind to much as am always wearing my nappies to bed. But has anyone else had this? Only downside is I leaked last night so now have sheets to wash!!

With considerable effort I too have reverted back to sleep wetting. Curious, before the recent "events" had you been sleeping in nappies for a long time, or is it a relatively new thing for you? I presume before the onset of sleep wetting you were purposely using your nappy during the night?

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 8 months now. I still don't wet in my sleep. I wake up with the urge to pee,wet my diaper and go back to sleep.

Probably a good thing as I don't always have enough protection to prevent leaks at night. But I would still like to get the feeling of wetting while asleep and waking up in a wet diaper with no memory of doing it.

I have uncontrolled accidents at night about twice a week, lastnight this morning I woke up soaked.
I have (3) things that influence this.
1. Alcohol, for some reason when I drink 3 or more beer I am guaranteed to wake up wet, I don't drink most of the time though, this is a twice a month issue for me (I hit my 30's and drinking then waking up the next morning feeling like crap lost its appeal to me)
2. Over tiredness - my main issue atm, I keep myself engaged with many activities, I work a standard 40 hrs a week, but usually do at least 2 to 3 double shifts during the week, sometimes I'll do 8hrs mon - fri then 16's sat & sun, plus my extra activities of firehouse things, going to emergency calls, and working on a project at my house, either way I'm also engaged with something and being over tired I go sleep and go catatonic which includes waking up in a wet diaper.
3. Staying over hydrated, I am a coffee / water addict, I love my coffee and prob drink between 4 & 6 cups a day plus 80oz of water throughout the day, this combination of hydration plus 1 & 2 on the above list means I better have good diapers for night time.
Do I regret the whole wetting thing? Not really, I always been a DL since I can remember, I have a very loving and supporting girlfriend that kinda likes changing diapers and keeping me under her watch, so I all works out, My only real concern is #2 on my list as I get older, my regular job takes a lot out of me, but it provides me with the life that I love, maybe the firehouse stuff can take a break here and there.

EssexDL said:

I have begun having that. Not every night, but every 3 or 4.

Incontinent 24-7 365 for decades now so yes I wet while asleep I have zero control of it.

I often wet at night with no memory of it, always enjoy the waking up to a surprise wet diaper or wet bed.

I sure would like to understand the mechanism behind this. For it surely is a miracle!

On and off bedwetter here. I really can't trust myself to sleep out of a diaper. When I try to go without, I wet the bed. I don't know why it happens — my theory is stress and exhaustion — but regardless of why it happens, the result is the same: a wet bed.

When I was finally able to wear when I wanted with out fear of some one finding out I eventually would have accidents in my sleep. But only with a diaper on. So that's kind of nice.

Probably helps that I was a bedwetter up until about my sophomore year due to the foster homes I was in being extremely stressful.

I don't like waking up to a wet bed but a wet diaper in kinda nice.

I have managed to wake up slightly wet a few times, but those times I have been rather drunk. If I am sober and all that, not a chance

Has only ever happened one time, 1 had been on several red-eye shifts with very little sleep in between. Boy was I surprised, but I was diapered...good thing.

I wake up wet about 2-5 times a month, the others I either wake up with an urge or wake up mid-stream. Those tend to happen 2-6 times a night.

I pretty much wake up somewhat half asleep and pee but I can at least pee laying down

EssexDL said:

Unless you have tried to become a bedwetter on full purpose, this is something I would get checked with a doc.
I had that as well for a couple of weeks, over a year ago . In the end nothing was found and I blame it on the stress I been under at the time, but you never know. I must add, that by the time I finally got MRI and Urologist appointments, it had stopped by itself and my doc couldn't find something in the blood and urine samples prior to both appointments.

I wake up. typically I go, and go right back to sleep like it never happened.

I've been wetting at night on purpose on and off for a few years, and now I wet in my sleep about half the time. Makes me feel little.

I sleep on my side, and will still wake up nedding to pee at times. Which is a little odd since I am fully functional urinary incontinent. The best guess is the position I sleep in puts pressure on my urethra, effectively claming it shut. When that happens I just take a deep breath and will pee without fail (finally no straining reauired, yea). Most other times I can go to sleep moslty dry, and wake up soaked with no memory of peeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back