FedEx Hold at Pickup Location now Live on NorthShoreCare.com

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
I'm excited to announce that we've finally launched "FedEx Hold at Location" as an option in checkout on our website!

Now you can pick up your packages at your convenience at the FedEx pickup location of your choice. There are many locations to choose from including Walgreens, Krogers, Walmart (coming soon) and many more!

You will have 5 business days after delivery to pick up your package and will need to bring a photo ID with you.

Unfortunately, this option is not yet available for "Auto-Ship" orders. We hope to add that in the near future as well.

--Adam

FedEx-HAL.PNG

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

That's going to make life a lot safer for some of our younger members who are still living with parents.

FYI--We found a bug in the software and had to pause the FedEx Hold at Location option for a short while. We plan to reactivate it on Wednesday next week.

Awesome! Can you purchase with Visa Gift Cards?

Uggu said:
Awesome! Can you purchase with Visa Gift Cards?

I don't see why not. It's worth a try.

Right! I just got my license too! I think It's finally time to try an adult diaper. Those Crinklz look so cute! Do they use SAP? :)

Uggu said:
Right! I just got my license too! I think It's finally time to try an adult diaper. Those Crinklz look so cute! Do they use SAP? :)

Yes, Crinklz are loaded with SAP and will swell quite nicely.

Two more questions.

Do the offer free samples? Never tried adult diapers and I'm not sure if Crinklz will fit because size small is n/a.

Do they ship discreetly?

Uggu said:
Two more questions.

Do the offer free samples? Never tried adult diapers and I'm not sure if Crinklz will fit because size small is n/a.

Do they ship discreetly?

Samples are available upon request. Please contact our customer service team. All shipments are always discreet from NorthShore.

Hey Adam, really glad to hear about the FedEx “Hold For Pickup” option. That will make it much easier for me to time order pickups. It also eliminates the inconvenience of missed/lost/wrong address deliveries.
Thanks for this new customer service option!

Thank you NorthShoreAdam for making the new option available from your site. When ordering in the past from you I usually go to the FedEx site after shipping to request a hold at a location but being able to do this when ordering will be very convenient.

Yes yes yes!

Been waiting for this! Excited this was finally added to the site

Has anyone used it yet? Thoughts?

Adam, this shows once again just how well you know this community. Thank you. I sure wish you'd been around when I was younger. Then again, without the Internet, I guess that wouldn't have done me much good. :)

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Adam, this shows once again just how well you know this community. Thank you. I sure wish you'd been around when I was younger. Then again, without the Internet, I guess that wouldn't have done me much good. :)

-RMS

Thx!

NorthShoreAdam said:
I'm excited to announce that we've finally launched "FedEx Hold at Location" as an option in checkout on our website!

Now you can pick up your packages at your convenience at the FedEx pickup location of your choice. There are many locations to choose from including Walgreens, Krogers, Walmart (coming soon) and many more!

You will have 5 business days after delivery to pick up your package and will need to bring a photo ID with you.

Unfortunately, this option is not yet available for "Auto-Ship" orders. We hope to add that in the near future as well.

--Adam

View attachment 31572

Great news! I just used this on my order of BetterDrys that will be here early next week. It's a great option to have for those of us who live in complexes and have to go to the office to pick up large packages.

I used this option this week, having some diapers shipped to a Walgreens near me and it worked flawlessly. I can't tell you what a game-changer this is for someone married to a person who wants nothing to do with my, um, hobby. This. Is. Awesome. NorthShore rules.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I used this option this week, having some diapers shipped to a Walgreens near me and it worked flawlessly. I can't tell you what a game-changer this is for someone married to a person who wants nothing to do with my, um, hobby. This. Is. Awesome. NorthShore rules.

-RMS

So glad to hear it worked out as planned. In about 6 months time, we should have the ability to use the FedEx pick-up option for Auto-Ship orders as well.

FedEx had this option all along did they not? You could go onto Fedex.com and plug in your tracking number and there was a blue button you could click that would hold delivery or was it hold for pickup at FedEx location. I had to do that once in Boston because a hotel wanted to charge me to get packages. Just saying think this is nothing new really. Adam just reworked his website to patch thru that button from FedEx addition to the website .

Back