target size 7 diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats walmart, target, mckesson, dollar general and heb all offering there private labels in a size 7, then comfees, cuties, curity and pampers also offering size 7.

Are there any size 7 diapers available in the us ive missed, and how do they all compare in terms of size and features?

goodnites is also low on, xl goodnites, and target is made by Kimberly Clark.
so if they released a size 7, hopefully there sending new goodnites..............:)
It's funny the add says baby but the kid on the cover is like 6...

Last edited:
Ugh, just when I'm over stock. I now need these, the new Cuties size 7 and the Baby Dry size 8.

Anyone bought these at all? I would like to know how they measure against pampers size 7

If they end up making these in the Overnight version, I'd legitimately buy them for a family member that's not yet trained at nighttime. Appreciate the info!

I bought a box of 88 for $21.99 last night. Folded they are about 1.5 inches longer than Luvs size 6. They are a little thicker than you would expect and are plain white except for the tape area in front, which has the circles like you would expect from Up & Up. I use baby diapers as stuffers. I have 2 taped inside of a Safari right now. I will see how they do by the morning.

Seems interesting how several store brands ventured into size 7 diapers, whereas Pampers is the only major brand in the US market with a size 7 diaper. It would be interesting if the store brands made a size 8 diaper, even if Pampers 8 diapers doesn't come here.

Do you have any pictures of them?

They look almost identical to Dollar General Size 7.

That yellow wetness strip looks very tacky. Yuck!

Having had size 6 of the target diapers, if the size 7s are bigger, they're def worth it. But I don't know, don't have the money to find out.

They’re very similar to the DG 7’s. The size, stretch sides, same tape tabs. Similar but different shell material and interior stuff. Its like they’re off the same giant machine making private label diapers for Walmart and all the others offering size 7. They just switch the rolls of material for the run. I believe it’s a US manufacturer making them all.

Goodnitez XL or Underjams are ok

I bought a case of them out of curiosity just to see what they’d be like. Turns out, they’re nearly as tall as the L/XL Goodnites on the market today, maybe a half inch shorter when stretched out. The downside is they don’t have a lot of stretch in the tapes, so unless you’re thin as a rail, you’re going to need extenders.

I have a reference image posted here, unfortunately I don’t have a ruler handy to get any actual measurements.
Bpknme2.jpg

Yeah, that looks to be the same size as DG size 7, though with a different look to them.

I think it is great there are lots of Size 7s popping up on the market for bigger kids (whether Disabled or late to potty train, or whatever) and those of us that like to use Baby Diapers.

It begs the question of how long until we get even larger diapers though.

Just got some and from my measurements they are a quarter inch longer than DG7s. I measured them at 22.25 and DG7s at 22 inches. If they hold as much as the DG7s they will be pretty good and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back