Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Sooo.... I kinda, sorta, maybe a little bit was a teensy weensy bit of a bad baby tonight. Except for not on purpose! Mostly....

It wasn't my fault! I was minding my own beeswax, looking through the baby aisle for wipes an' powder to protect my behind with, when all of a sudden I turned around and there was a BAZILLION bottles ALL OVER THE WALL! And so I just decided to maybe take one tiny peek and that was all. Except for then, I spotted something SUPER MAGICAL! And it was called the TOMMEE TIPPEE Y-CUT NIPPLE BOTTLE! And it was just SITTING there! All by itself... plus also all of its bazillion-ish friends. I just took one eensy little look, an' I saw that the 6m+ nipple was even more bigger than my Nuk bottle. And so I thought just inside my head, "you've been a good baby, you went to speech therapy and ate yucky blucky peppers and only complained a little bit of a lot-ish." And so somehow like magic, that sneaky bottle jumped in my basket and sitted itself down next to my wipes. And it said it was staying right there. So I had to take it with me!

Except for then an even WORSER thing happened! I walked down the rest of the aisle to get away from those sneaky bottles, when I heard a teeny tiny little voice calling me. I looked up and saw the SOFTEST, MOST ADORABLIST blue foxy blankie looking at me super very sad. I walked up to the foxy and said, "What's wrong?" and the foxy cried and said, "I'm lonely, I don't have anyone to snuggle and cuddle me in a warm bed at night." And then I was thinking to myself, "You do not need another blankie young lady, you gots five bajillion at home already!" But the little foxy kept on crying, so I had to tell him, "It's okay, you can come home and cuddle and snuggle with me," and so somehow by magic, that sneaky little foxy jumped in my basket and sitted himself down right next to that sneaky bottle!

And so that's how I kinda sorta was a teensy bit baddish, except for it wasn't even my fault! Here, I'll even show you a picture of the foxy, so you can see how impossible it was to say no to his fuzzy face!

fox.jpg

See? He's so soft and fluffy that even puppy Angus wants to sleep with him!

Looks so soft and fluffy how can you say no

safariwolf said:
looks so soft and fluffy how can you say no

I Know!!!!!

I think you made a good decision by keeping the Tommee Tippee bottle. I think you will find the "Y" cut nipple is nice to use.

It is also nice that you gave the foxy blanket a new home. I am sure you will keep each other warm.

Haha, this is so funny. And of course there was nothing you could do about it. I also sometimes have plushies jumping in my basket. So difficult to get them out again!

I have the same thing happen too, when I go shopping with my wife she says I am drawn to the baby aisle. It's a magical wonderland. When I enter the aisle everything stops hiding and comes to life. I see lots of stuffies calling me to play, bottles and paci's needing me and the baby diapers begining me to take them home so they can keep me comfy as stuffers in my AB diapers.
The baby aisle is a true magical wonderland of adventure and I find it imposable not to regress everytime.

Makubird said:
Haha, this is so funny. And of course there was nothing you could do about it. I also sometimes have plushies jumping in my basket. So difficult to get them out again!

I know! Those pesky plushies! I don't know how many times I've been minding my own business walking through a store, when all of a sudden I get assaulted by one begging for a home! It's exhausting being such a philanthropist!

- - - Updated - - -

ABdrew said:
I have the same thing happen too, when I go shopping with my wife she says I am drawn to the baby aisle. It's a magical wonderland. When I enter the aisle everything stops hiding and comes to life. I see lots of stuffies calling me to play, bottles and paci's needing me and the baby diapers begining me to take them home so they can keep me comfy as stuffers in my AB diapers.
The baby aisle is a true magical wonderland of adventure and I find it imposable not to regress everytime.

The baby aisle really is magical, it's like visiting Wonderland or Care-a-Lot. I always find myself wandering down it just to peek at what they have. I saw some adorable 36m+ pacis this evening, and I was soooo tempted, but I stopped myself with the reminder that I'm planning on getting a paci that will fit my big mouth better from Rearz in the near future. Still. So. Hard!

My grandmother's maiden name was Fox... She spent her life collecting ANYTHING to do with foxes. She would have loved them too. 😿

ESPF said:
My grandmother's maiden name was Fox... She spent her life collecting ANYTHING to do with foxes. She would have loved them too. ��

That's an awesome name. If it were mine I'd keep it if I ever got married.

These are what I found the other day in a bin in the local resale shop. all lonely and abandoned. They didn't even have any other toys for company.
I got them both for $6.oo DSCF4064.jpg , DSCF4065.jpg , DSCF4066.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4066.jpg
    DSCF4066.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF4064.jpg
    DSCF4064.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back