New Depends Flex Fit LARGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I ran out of cloth backed diapers for a business trip today and needed some quick. Walgreens was the only option on my way... I know Depends pullups are *passible* for short flights when I don't have other options... I'm not really day time incon, but pee a lot during the day and my lack of tolerance for holding it long periods and being stuck with the seat belt sign on doesn't always mix... Anyhow, I got to Walgreens and found Depends Flex Fit in size Large! I wear a large diaper at night, but the L/XL depends have always been too big on me, while the Mediums have always been too tight. It turns out the new Flex Fit Large fit me perfectly! I think the padding is wider and maybe longer than the medium, but the stretchy shell is not quite as big around the hips and not quite as long overall. So I feel like it is sized appropriately and is way more comfortable!

I was pleasantly surprised when I put Flex-Fit on for the first time. The absorbent pad goes up in the front a lot higher than normal cheap pullups. Also, the underwear material is soft and it’s cut/designed better that fits around my butt cheeks, not half-covering which is comfortable. The absorbent pad is thin making it easier to conceal but could be a little fluffier. They also ansorb a lot and swell to the point where a trained eye can tell there is a bulge in my pants.

Coincidentally, right now is the first time wearing a pullup to work! It’s going well. I have a desk job in my own office and don’t have to interact with many people. It also helps that I can wear jeans today and in a sweatshirt because it’s cold in my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back