Wearing Diapers = Less Stress & Anxiety (Anyone else?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky56

Contributor
Ok... so it's been a few months since I told my wife about my diaper fetish.

She doesn't really understand-- but accepts it. It's true however. When I wear a diaper, I feel much more calm, cool and things that usually bother me... have much less impact when I am wearing.

I've recently shared with her how wearing them makes me less stress / less anxiety. It's just a sense of peace/calm and comfort.

Can anyone who wears understand/explain better?

It's probably something that's a little different for everyone, but I think I know exactly how you feel. It's weird but my favorite thing about wearing a diaper isn't anything sexual at all, it's that it just makes me feel really relaxed and at ease when I'm wearing one. It's a peaceful and comforting feeling that I can't quite find a reason for, but it feels nice. Like I stress out and worry a lot less on days when I'm all padded up, and when life doesn't go as planned I don't get bent out of shape about it. I guess it's kind of an unusual way to relax, but it really does help me de-stress a lot.

I can not explain it any better, it has always been that way for me from the time I was little. How can you be uptight, mad angry, when you are wearing diapers. At least I cant. Now, that does not mean that I still don't experience those emotions when I am not wearing I do. I just try and resolve the issues before I get diapered. My wife totally accepts this side of me and she also knows that this works for me. It does not mean she understands it all, she just sees the difference in me.

littlemoosey said:
I can not explain it any better, it has always been that way for me from the time I was little. How can you be uptight, mad angry, when you are wearing diapers. At least I cant. Now, that does not mean that I still don't experience those emotions when I am not wearing I do. I just try and resolve the issues before I get diapered. My wife totally accepts this side of me and she also knows that this works for me. It does not mean she understands it all, she just sees the difference in me.

Haha! I love your username! Funny thing is, my wife calls me "moose or moosey" from time to time. I am originally from Maine and she love MOOSE! :)

I am glad I am not the only one who feels LESS STRESS when I am diapered! Otherwise... I can't explain it.

Earlier today we had lunch. She said, if it makes you less stress, you should just wear 24/7! I so wanted to yell out "OKAY!" haha!

That is a little odd. From what I've seen, anyone with a diaper fetish will get more aroused than calm. Though having sex is certainly one way to destress, so I guess it isn't that odd after all.

It's the primary reason why I wear during the day and not just at night. When I put on a diaper, a sense of calm comes over me and I just been better immediately. It's like a curtain comes down and suddenly I just feel better. I first noticed it around the third week I started wearing diapers—I started having a panic attack over… something that I don't remember now. The first thing that came to mind was "put on a diaper now" for some reason — and when I did, I felt this calm just enfold me. It was close too, because I have a nervous bladder (It held but barely).

Now it's the go to for when I just don't feel right. That treatment used to be a benzo. Now it's a diaper. I feel like I've moved forward.

After I told my therapist she and I agreed that it is just a different coping mechanism.

I guess at least for me wearing is just a coping mechanism like egor said, I definitely turn to diapers when I get stressed out and overwhelmed. I think for me personally diapers help me take my mind off of whatever is going on and they just help me relax and enjoy the moment.

Can’t say it any better but I truly feel more me when in nappies than when not.

I just discovered my AB side again. Onesie, paci and of course a crinkly diaper. Hella relaxing.,[emoji191]

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I can confirm by myself, that when I wear diapers to work, and outside during the day, it makes me more calm, and more comfy. Even with lot of stress in work, the day somehow goes better when diapered.

djwiktor said:
I can confirm by myself, that when I wear diapers to work, and outside during the day, it makes me more calm, and more comfy. Even with lot of stress in work, the day somehow goes better when diapered.

So true.

Yes a diaper is a major stress reliever some people have certain items that work for them others have fidget spinners I have diapers it makes me more comfortable and other things add to this amazing feeling for example I just bought my first onesie and I didn't know if I would like it but after I put it on I was like wow this is extremely comfy and breathable I think I found my night clothes XD

I can't explain it either, but the first time I put a diaper on, I knew this was for me. I felt more relaxed just knowing I wasn't tethered to the bathroom. Then there is the satisfied feeling sleeping in a wet warm nappy, it just doesn't get much better than that.

Slomo said:
That is a little odd. From what I've seen, anyone with a diaper fetish will get more aroused than calm. Though having sex is certainly one way to destress, so I guess it isn't that odd after all.

I don't see it as odd. I have a diaper fetish, and wearing is very sexual for me. But I do however find great comfort in wearing. I don't consider myself AB but wearing makes me feel complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back