After you told your spouse... how did she do with you wearing printed diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky56

Contributor
I told my wife a few months ago about my diaper fetish and how it's been with me my whole live... but never had the nerve to tell her- and she is accepting...

She knows I have a few tranquility tab style diapers and that I like diapers that crinkle. I told her I wear once or twice a week and I like how they feel on me. Sometimes I wet them, but sometimes I just wear for comfort.

We have even tried it in the bedroom (2 times now) but she is not turned on at all by the idea, strictly does it for me.

But want to explore more. I'd like to buy some with patterns on it... but I don't know just how accepted she will be to them. I told her I am strictly a DL, not a ABDL... and she looked that up and understood.

But... I still would like to wear some with patterns... more of a baby style (I am just not into pacifiers, being changed, acting like a baby) just the diaper lover style. Any of you ever introduce the baby style diapers to your spouse as a diaper lover?? Were they understanding? Any help appreciated!!

My gf doesn’t care one bit about the aesthetics. She said if that product performs like you want it to and gives you the goal feeling then who cares about the pattern on the outside!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SDB2014
I'm strictly abdl, so it's not a sexual fetish for me. When I fist told my then girlfriend anout my need for diapers I used the white abena xpluses (back when they were still good diapers). She thought it was funny I wore them, but accepted I needed them. I do keep my diaper on for sex but that's more because I never could trust my bladder, even in the immediate moments before and after sex too.

After 15 years together my now wife has been completely cool and used to seeing me in just a diaper and tee shirt. When I more recently switched to Crinklz I showed them to here, and she said she liked them and they looked cute.

Reactions: SDB2014
My wife doesn’t discriminate. She hates printed and plain diapers equally.

My wife was the one who encouraged me to explore my lifelong interest in diapers and finally got me to start feeling comfortable with myself and try AB play, so she's very cool with printed diapers. She has teased me a bit about the green checkerboad tablecloth type pattern on the side panels of my LittlePawz and called me "country boy", but she's definitely not adverse to cutesy prints. lol

Most of the time I wear traditional cloth diapers and plastic pants, there is nothing more babyish than that. Occasionally I will wear a disposable, she thinks that the printed ones are cute. But she likes all the stuff. She is a baby nut, I'm lucky.

She's not my wife, but my current nanny is a 'baby nut' as well.

She just fell in love with printed disposables. I am a big ABU Space fan, but I've also used Little Paws.

She thinks they look a lot like fairly modern baby disposables that display cartoon characters. If one of the AB diaper manufacturers could afford a Disney license, they'd have me as a customer for life.

I guess I am really lucky as my wife does not mind 001.JPGmy diapering. I was 100% cloth diapering,plastic pants,diaper pail but with the new disposables out and the great prints we are all into disposables.

My wife thinks printed diapers are cute and doesn't mind at all

My girlfriend recently found out about my diaper desires. When I showered her the diapers she found them very cute. She really likes the Tykables because they are much easier for her to put on me with her limited diaper changing experience. She lets me wear them whenever I like. She is completely on board with my fetish because it makes me happy and excited which in turn makes her excited. Her only concern with the disposable diapers is the environmental impact. I have never worn cloth before, but that may be in my future.

I agree with the comment about my wife disliking then both equally. She dislikes waking up to a wet bed even more, so she deals with the diapers. I was white only for a very long time until I tried better dry. Then I finally got up the nerve to ask her if she'd mind if I bought some patterned style (crinklz) and she snapped back, why would I care what you wear... So I did it and love it! She's given me a few curious looks, but has never said anything about it... And I'm afraid to ask cause I don't wanna give them up! My new order of Fab city prints should be waiting at home for me!

srmousse said:
I agree with the comment about my wife disliking then both equally. She dislikes waking up to a wet bed even more, so she deals with the diapers. I was white only for a very long time until I tried better dry. Then I finally got up the nerve to ask her if she'd mind if I bought some patterned style (crinklz) and she snapped back, why would I care what you wear... So I did it and love it! She's given me a few curious looks, but has never said anything about it... And I'm afraid to ask cause I don't wanna give them up! My new order of Fab city prints should be waiting at home for me!

I'm NOT a fan of fab sense. I tried a bag (they were a bit expensive too) and I found they were about as thick as Space, but considerably lighter, with very low sap. When wet, they didn't swell any that I could see, and they stayed feeing wet all night long. Sizing and features are identical to Space and Safari, just with a lot lower capacity. So they'd be okay diapers if they were cheaper. (also not a fan of the shell art or sea green back-color)

It depends on the print. My wife thinks some of them are cute and that others are ugly or too busy.

However, you could ask 100 people and still have no idea how your wife is going to react. The best thing to do is to ask her.

My girlfriend likes printed diapers, just nothing to sissy for her boy. Tykables little builders are to sissy becaus of the color scheme, bambino magnificos just barely pass, to get the baseline of things, she loves kiddo’s, sdk’s, little paws space, tykables waddlers and crinklz aqua’s

Jin15 said:
My wife was the one who encouraged me to explore my lifelong interest in diapers and finally got me to start feeling comfortable with myself and try AB play, so she's very cool with printed diapers. She has teased me a bit about the green checkerboad tablecloth type pattern on the side panels of my LittlePawz and called me "country boy", but she's definitely not adverse to cutesy prints. lol

Sounds like you got the right Person for you in your life :)

As a new mommy, when I first found out about this side of my man he was wearing the regular depends style. I back then was like wtf?

I told him he could wear but I did not want to see it.

One day I was going through our closet and came across a bag. I opened it and it was Rearz princess ....this threw me a bit. But said nothing. Then I checked out his hiding spot and found some other ones. I knew he liked wearing diapers so I just chalked it all up to “whatever floats your boat” we are navigating all this together now and while it’s not easy the end goal is still the same. So I really don’t care what kind he wears I find them kind of cute looking .

cannamommy said:
As a new mommy, when I first found out about this side of my man he was wearing the regular depends style. I back then was like wtf?

I told him he could wear but I did not want to see it.

One day I was going through our closet and came across a bag. I opened it and it was Rearz princess ....this threw me a bit. But said nothing. Then I checked out his hiding spot and found some other ones. I knew he liked wearing diapers so I just chalked it all up to “whatever floats your boat” we are navigating all this together now and while it’s not easy the end goal is still the same. So I really don’t care what kind he wears I find them kind of cute looking .

The WTF response, was pretty much my wife's first reply too... but more of a laughing phase, because she thought I was kidding... I was so embarrassed.
She doesn't want to see me wearing a diaper...so, I guess I could printed ones on- because she wouldn't see them anyway, but she could find my stash... so I think I would need to tell her I would like to try some on with prints.

I’m pretty sure my wife would hate printed even more than plain. She just doesn’t wanna see them full stop, whatever the style.
I’d love to have some printed ones but there’s no well in hell she would put one on me, and I can’t put them on myself (I can never get it right). I basically have only worn supermarket pull-ups.
Can you get printed pull-ups?

DonnieHendrix said:
Can you get printed pull-ups?

Bambino Magnifico are printed. Not many other adult pullups are printed though. Pretty much ALL child pullups are printed though.

My girlfriend helped order a mixed case from Abu, she was very adamant about have space and little paws included because “there so adorable on you little bottom” I said what ever keeps you happy while changing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back