I didn’t know you were an ABDL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaddlingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just wondering if anyone has ever had someone like a friend, acquaintance, co-worker or family member come out to you as an ABDL but they didn't know you were an ABDL? Or perhaps you discoverd they were an ABDL somehow?

I haven’t but for some reason I think it would be kind of cool.

I knew a boy in my therapy group. I met him again ten years later and it turned out he was into the whole ABDL thing but he wasn't into it back then but he was incontinent so he wore diapers back then too. I had no idea.

I've told my parents, 3 friends and my girlfriend. A couple of staff at my college also know but my mum told them, not me. Everyone has been relatively OK with it, especially after I explain that it's not a kinky thing

I mentioned this quite a long time ago and they have since moved out of the main city, so I don't see them very often, but some friends I had from University turned out to be exploring an AB/DL/Caregiver relationship.

I first stumbled onto the possibility when I noticed some baby wipes and an enema bag in their bathroom when I was at their place for a party. At another get together, someone from the local kink/Age-Play community who I recognized from Fetlife was at their place and there was certainly a lot of hidden AB/DL innuendos that were shared.

At another visit, I figured there was enough circumstantial evidence, so I brought up the AB/DL community, they said they had been exploring it just for a few months at that point and I revealed to them that I was an AB myself. I mentored them a little bit, we had some casual get togethers nothing serious, but yeah about 3 months ago, following graduation, they moved to a smaller place on the outskirts of the city, I haven't really e-mailed or talked to them in that time... I probably should send them a line sometime.

That's probably going to be the only ever "I didn't know you were an AB/DL too" moment I'll ever have :)

My cousin is an ABDL.

He’s not really my cousin, but my cousin’s nephew. We have known each other all our lives so we see each other as family.

I came out to him since we are close, and he got all weird and distant. I asked him the next day, worried that I overstepped, but he confessed he is an ABDL too.

We have become sooo close since then. I gor him ABU diapers for his birthday last year :)

my cousin, bobby, and i grew up together, and we both wet the bed until we were in highschool. when i went back "home" to visit many years after we had grown up, i stayed at bobby's home. as i was unpacking my suitcase, he tossed an adult diaper on the bed, and said "here put this on in memory of the matrice we peed to death when we were kids." i stared at him and he pulled down the waist band of his sweatpants to show he was wearing a diaper, too. i put it on and we drank beers well into the night, talking about the bad old days. i have been a dl ever since.

Thanks to all who shared their stories.

I kind of have this odd fantasy right now where I’m looking through posts on here and I come across someone I may know from either their introduction or from some other post that tips them off as to who they are. Or vice versa, someone recognizes me from what I write about. Then we both kind of go, “I never knew" and we end up being really close friends and can talk about our special interests with each other. I’m not talking about an intimate relationship, just a friend to talk with. Kind of like here but face to face. I guess it’s because the only person who knows about this is my wife (not an ABDL) and not that I want the whole world to know but another ABDL to hang out with from time to time would be nice I think.

TheWalkingDad said:
Thanks to all who shared their stories.

I kind of have this odd fantasy right now where I’m looking through posts on here and I come across someone I may know from either their introduction or from some other post that tips them off as to who they are. Or vice versa, someone recognizes me from what I write about. Then we both kind of go, “I never knew" and we end up being really close friends and can talk about our special interests with each other. I’m not talking about an intimate relationship, just a friend to talk with. Kind of like here but face to face. I guess it’s because the only person who knows about this is my wife (not an ABDL) and not that I want the whole world to know but another ABDL to hang out with from time to time would be nice I think.

I imagine what you feel.

When my cousin told me he was an ABDL, I was shocked but very happy. We have become really close, and we've gotten to wear diapers together and mostly talk about everything. He's 21 and he's still hiding form everyone. I, on the other hand, am fairly open. I'm there for him, and he's so happy to have me to share this desire.

MailCat581 said:
That's kind of how I met my friend Ryan. He didn't know I was AB until we were playing video games one day and I had an accident in my diaper. Once he found out that I'm AB; he opened up to me that he is also AB and looking for a really good friend who is like him. We then got our diapers changed by his adopted parents and played games the remainder of the night that I ended up spending the night at his place. We've been friends ever since.

So cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back