Two-tape adult diapers (UK)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m personally not a fan of the four-tape (two each side) type of adult nappy.
I’m wondering if there is much in the way of two-tape (one each side) adult nappies available in the UK?

You can always try and see if ABU UK has any of theirs in stock, other than that I'd see if NappiesRus have anything left in your size

Attends Active is also one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osthagen said:
I’m personally not a fan of the four-tape (two each side) type of adult nappy.
I’m wondering if there is much in the way of two-tape (one each side) adult nappies available in the UK?

Cuddlz REV 1 are single tapes. Their new "all white" rev 2 are double tapes, size smaller, and hold less. (all-around worse) Avoid the rev2.

Cuddlz and Inspire Select both do a good job for single tape diapers, they've got good leak guards, fast wicking, and good capacity.

bambinod said:
Cuddlz REV 1 are single tapes. Their new "all white" rev 2 are double tapes, size smaller, and hold less. (all-around worse) Avoid the rev2.

They have a redesigned single tape nappy. It uses the same shell plastic as their Nursery print, but doesn't come quite so far up the back.

NappiesRus normally stock the ABU 2-tape versions - SDK v2, Cushies V2 and Lavender. At the moment they have no stock of Medium or Large in any of these, only Small and XL.
I usually keep a pack of Lavender in stock and whilst I'm not really a fan of 2-tape designs, they fit me well and seem quite secure and reliable.

Paxe said:
NappiesRus normally stock the ABU 2-tape versions - SDK v2, Cushies V2 and Lavender. At the moment they have no stock of Medium or Large in any of these, only Small and XL.
I usually keep a pack of Lavender in stock and whilst I'm not really a fan of 2-tape designs, they fit me well and seem quite secure and reliable.

The single tape SDK/cushies do seem to work ok but I haven't worn enough of them to give them a solid pass. Cuddlz did seem to have more sap / higher capacity.

SailingDane said:
You can always try and see if ABU UK has any of theirs in stock, other than that I'd see if NappiesRus have anything left in your size

Hi SailingDane.

I was annoyed that ABU don’t seem to have any plain white 2-tape nappies in stock. And I do prefer nappies without designs.

I’ve got some of the Super Dry Kids on order, but I’d like to know if there are any plain nappies with 2-tapes?

Osthagen said:
Hi SailingDane.

I was annoyed that ABU don’t seem to have any plain white 2-tape nappies in stock. And I do prefer nappies without designs.

I’ve got some of the Super Dry Kids on order, but I’d like to know if there are any plain nappies with 2-tapes?

Rearz Inspire Select are the only ones I'm aware of. And their stock is running low. (it may be their only run of the Select) They're based on the Inspire, which is what is used for their Rebel, little squirtz, Vintage Replica, and spoiled.
(little squirts is single tape also - so the inspire select is basically an all-white little squirts)

Osthagen said:
Hi SailingDane.

Yeah ABU doesnt seem that dependable on 2-tape diapers. I am leaning more towards the 2 tape system as well and am not big by any stretch of the imagination. a couple of weeks ago I managed to get an order in on a pack of Kiddos (Absolutely love them) and SDK in Small. These were however a bit on the slim side.

I dont know if ABU have any plans on making an all-white 2 tape diaper, but Casey has been hinting it a few times. For now, I'd see what happens. Whatever you choose. I cant recommend the Kiddos enough. a little bit smaller fit but that front elastic waistband is a dealbreaker and a half for me

SailingDane said:
I dont know if ABU have any plans on making an all-white 2 tape diaper, but Casey has been hinting it a few times. For now, I'd see what happens. Whatever you choose. I cant recommend the Kiddos enough. a little bit smaller fit but that front elastic waistband is a dealbreaker and a half for me

Agreed, kiddo are on the small side for the majority of the ABU brand diapers (they're actually about on par with PeekABU?) and I'd like to see an all-white Kiddo.

Happynapp said:
I’m with you on this one I’m not a big fan of four taped adult nappies + there are more four taped adult nappies than two taped adult nappies.
I feel the same way. I always thought I was alone on this one. Glad to see there are others who prefer the 2 tape versions. I won't buy the 4 tape products. I love the 2 tapes, and I find the ABU 2 tapes super reliable. I haven't had one fail yet!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

RGordon45 said:
I feel the same way. I always thought I was alone on this one. Glad to see there are others who prefer the 2 tape versions. I won't buy the 4 tape products. I love the 2 tapes, and I find the ABU 2 tapes super reliable. I haven't had one fail yet!

RG

They are my preference too, love ABU 2 tapes.

Just gonna keep the urban legend going, Casey (ABU) has posted on this site the Super Simple is coming which is supposed to be ABUs Simple with single tapes per side. While my preference would also be an all white Kiddo variety (followed by an upgrade to SDKs and Lavender) I am looking forward to these Super Simples.

Happynapp said:
I agree with you ABU 2 taped nappies are super reliable and definitely has not failed on me + I do not know if you tried the new cuddlz brightdayz they are 2 taped.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh thanks I’ll keep my eye on this one (ABU super simple 2 taped) on ABU UK website but I think it going to be months until it became available.
I would LOVE to try them, but I can't seem to find a supplier in Canada.

Right, finally it would appear that ABU Europe has more 2 tapes in stock. a mixed selection of Kiddos, Peekabu and LittlePawz are inbound. Lets see how the mediums fit.
After using a few, I would definitely say that I vastly prefer the Kiddos over the SDKs. Both are good but as I wrote in my previous reply, that front elastic waistband is a must for me

Attends Active Slip. Available in M and L sizes.
Absorbency 8, 9, 10.
I use M10 for outside daytime use. Easy to hide under clothing.
Very comfortable and reliable. Cheapeast what you can find on net in UK is incontinencechoice.co.uk
Good, fast, decreet and reliable delivery.

wearforsafety said:
Attends Active Slip. Available in M and L sizes.
Absorbency 8, 9, 10.
I use M10 for outside daytime use. Easy to hide under clothing.
Very comfortable and reliable. Cheapeast what you can find on net in UK is incontinencechoice.co.uk
Good, fast, decreet and reliable delivery.

Love it! This is my favourite daytime diaper (M10)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back