Diapered at disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My fiancé and I are going to Disney land in September. I personally had not planned on taking any diapers with me. But today my fiancé asked if I was going to want to be diapered during our trip.

I told her I had not planned on it nor had I even considered it really.

She asked if I would like to be diapered while there. I of course said yeah sounds like fun but that is risky. Her response was what better place to be her little guy than Disney land. I said that it was up to her .
She said she had been thinking and thought that I would really enjoy being able to wear in Disney land. But there would be only one rule. No messing in the park.

With all that said I’m hoping I could get some advice on going diapered to such a place.

Insight or suggestions would be greatly helpful. As it stands I’m actually on the fence if I will or not.

Please help

cannaboy88 said:
My fiancé and I are going to Disney land in September. I personally had not planned on taking any diapers with me. But today my fiancé asked if I was going to want to be diapered during our trip.

I told her I had not planned on it nor had I even considered it really.

She asked if I would like to be diapered while there. I of course said yeah sounds like fun but that is risky. Her response was what better place to be her little guy than Disney land. I said that it was up to her .
She said she had been thinking and thought that I would really enjoy being able to wear in Disney land. But there would be only one rule. No messing in the park.

With all that said IÂ’m hoping I could get some advice on going diapered to such a place.

Insight or suggestions would be greatly helpful. As it stands IÂ’m actually on the fence if I will or not.

Please help

Holy cow cannaboy88! Your fiance has jumped in with both feet. Good for you! I hope you have a great time.

She really has. It has been very surprising. Her reaction when I first can out was one of horror stories. Though through time and communication she has truly decided to jump in with both feet.

She has mentioned that some of my guarded emotional walls have seemingly melted away and she has noticed that because I don’t have to be secretive about it or feel ashamed that I seem happier.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you babydenise:)

You should do it. You’re so lucky to have someone like that. There’s no risk, either. Afterwards, tell us how you felt while you were there.

I will definitely let you all know how it goes if I do go diapered.

Dont forget to keep your spare diapers in individual ziplock bags this way when you go through security they can check your bag and the ziplock bags keep your diapers protected and clean.

Don't see why it is risky.

There's a lot of walking to do at Disneyland. Make sure by testing ahead of time what diapers you have that are good to walk for some time in or you could be miserable with chafing.

Do it I been to Disney world plenty of times and worn 24/7 so comfy and relaxing nobody even notices or cares

- - - Updated - - -

I have used atns for the walking around they hold up so great never bunch up tapes held great also used abenas they do bunch up

so....security is going to see them? :(

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:
Dont forget to keep your spare diapers in individual ziplock bags this way when you go through security they can check your bag and the ziplock bags keep your diapers protected and clean.

so security is going to see that im bringing diapers in with me...? :(

cannaboy88 said:
so security is going to see that im bringing diapers in with me...? :(

Very likely. They're supposed to look through your bag for concealed weapons and I think they also don't let you bring in food or drink? (like the theaters) So if you have diapers in there, they'll probably get a peek at them.

I'd also second the suggestion to bag them individually. A 1gal ziploc works well. Compress the air out of them and fold the excess around and under before sealing and they'll stay pretty compact. Not only will that keep them clean, but you'll have a bag to stuff a wet diaper into when changing for the walk to the can, and there'll be no chance of the diaper unfolding itself for everyone around to see and the gatekeeper needing to wad it back into the bag. I doubt anyone besides the gatekeeper will be able to tell what's in the ziploc in the brief time it may be lifted out of your bag, if even that happens.

They see A LOT of diapers and changing supplies every day, imagine all the toddlers that roll through the gates every day there! They probably see hundreds of baby/toddler/pullup diapers a day, and a handful of adult diapers as well. Every day. So, don't sweat it, they won't bat an eye.

Yes, unfortunately, anywhere they check bags and search, they will see your diapers. Good news is, they usually don't care (even the dreaded TSA checkpoints). Its not a big issue as long as you don't make a scene about it.

Security will check bags at any Disney park now before entering... however my experience is to put the diapers into another small bag within your backpack. They will only ask you open the primary bag and quickly look through with a flashlight. No one had ever asked for anything to be removed, opened, or examined further.

Definitely use the forums search for anything Disney.

I've commented on yhis numerous times, and will repeat. I live in Florida and have been there numerous times. Yes they will search your bag, no they truly do not care- even a little. Bring a small-medium backpack with as many diapers you expect to use, plus two more. Oh, with some rides you will need to put the backpack in a locker, so bring ones and fives to pay for that too.

bambinod said:
Very likely. They're supposed to look through your bag for concealed weapons and I think they also don't let you bring in food or drink? (like the theaters).

Not to derail the OP but I just wanted to point out that this is a common misconception. Disney is actually very friendly when it comes to outside food. So much so, that you can bring an entire cooler full of food and Guest Services will hold it for you until you need it. It’s a great way to save a ton of money on meals & time as you don’t have to buy their food or leave the park to eat. Save your money for those special treats like a Dole Whip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an annual pass to Disneyland and try to make a trip every month or so. I have a dedicated backpack that I bring that I carry snacks, drinks and of course diapers. Not once has even a comment been made when they search the bag. They just go through each pocket and usually look behind the diapers but never pull them out. It seems as though they are trained to be very professional as I have never even been given a weird look. Once in the park there are numerous restrooms you can visit if a change is needed. The park is usually so busy that there is no way you really stand out. It is my favorite place to go diapered!

Bokeh said:
Not to derail the OP but I just wanted to point out that this is a common misconception. Disney is actually very friendly when it comes to outside food. So much so, that you can bring an entire cooler full of food and Guest Services will hold it for you until you need it. It’s a great way to save a ton of money on meals & time as you don’t have to buy their food or leave the park to eat. Save your money for those special treats like a Dole Whip.

Good to know. Thanks for the PSA.

Food is allowed, glass containers are not. Neither are alcoholic beverages or any illegal drugs. Weapons of any sort (including toys and water pistols) are not allowed. Selfie sticks and larger tripods are not allowed. Folding chairs are not allowed. Pets and specifically approved service animals (no ESAs, no animals other than trained dogs/miniture horses and they must be leashed/harnessed). Ballons and straws are not permitted in the Animal Kingdom park.

they allow miniature horses??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back