Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busted

Default Busted

I wrote a post a few days ago about Crossdresser being accepted but not AB in public. I got some supportive resonses and decided to go out dressed as an ab. I had a light blue nursery print (it has baby bottles, pacifiera and colored blocks on it)onsie on with a sailor suit shortalls over it with a bear in a sailor suit embriodered on the front of it and was wearing and abena xplus under tehm. I was visiting family in the Bay Area, about 2 hours from where I live and I went into a restroom to change in to my outfit and when I walked out of the shop I ran into a family friend. As I walked out the door he called my name and walked over to me. He asked what I was doing up there and I told him visiting family and he asked what was up with my outfit, I told him it was nothing and he asked me if I had been pushed over the edge. We talked for a while and he asked me 3 times what was up with my outfit and kept touching my sleeves aor teh embriodered bear. I don't know if he is going to tell my familt or not, he is best friends with my brother and is like a son to my mom. My mom has caught me with diapers growing up and was never supportive, always yelling at me adn telling me I was a pervert. I am not sure what is going to happen now and am afraid my family will treat me as an outcast.

I'm sorry, but really you couldn't see something like this happening? You had a whole topic about what would most likely happen and you go out and do it anyways. Just to server as a test it seems disregarding everyone's feelings around you and future consequences for the relationships between you and your family.

Also from what I saw no one said you should go out and do it. They may have agreed there's a big double standard but our world works on double standards all of the time and it's a part of life it seems. I.E. "Life Is Not Fair."

Now playing: Produced by ABC, Inc. - The Official LOST Audio Podcast: May 11th, 2009
    via FoxyTunes

Perhaps we should of mentioned if you do wear AB clothes outside...don't do it in your own city (or even in the same country if possible) Sorry to hear you got busted though.

Crossdressing publicly accepted? Really now? As far as I know, you'd get a very similar reaction. Maybe it's a little more tolerated, but I wouldn't say it's completely accepted. It also depends on what people think they know about you and what they expect from you.

And I'm not sure what to think about what you did. What you did is not really a bad thing, but people aren't as reasonable as they should be. They too often jump to conclusions and make assumptions. It really disgusts me sometimes. So though it's not a bad thing, it probably wasn't necessarily a good idea to do what you did. But good job for having that much courage to do it, I guess.

Yeah...That's the kind of outfit that I would be like "what the hell is he wearing" at. You have no one to blame but yourself. You definitely have some guts if you decided it was all right to do after just one thread

If you get busted just tell them it was a dare or you lost a bet. That's what I would do.

i agree with the sentiment above, going outside in AB regalia is never a good idea if you get caught.

A lot of fun things to do are not as nearly as fun if you get caught but hey

Just tell them you decided to wear it to see what reactions you get from the public.

I would just say that it is not a good idea, and dont do it. I know that some people feel more comfortable going out dressed as women, if they are men, and that is fine. But its a little different if you find this sexual.

If you dont mind me asking, do you find this sexual?