Any Babyfurs or Diaperfurs Going to Furry Migration in Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey there all you fine furry folks! :smile:
I was just wondering if there were any other babyfur or diaperfur types who might be attending the Furry Migration convention in Minnesota that's coming up in a few weeks?

I plan to attend but this going be only the second convention that I've ever been to and I don't really know anyone in the local fur community, so I was curious to know if there were any other furs in the area who might want to meet up and hang out at the convention?

I totally forgot to check this board for anyone going :S
I went but didn't wear as I was sharing a room with a non DL friend (he knows and is ok with that I wear but I don't like to around non users)

puppyz said:
I totally forgot to check this board for anyone going :S
I went but didn't wear as I was sharing a room with a non DL friend (he knows and is ok with that I wear but I don't like to around non users)

Aww, bummer! I ended up having a great time at the con (I talked about it a bit here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...ing-Babyfurs?p=1548079&viewfull=1#post1548079 ) and was padded the whole time I was there, but I kept my pup padding clean and dry just to be on the safe side. It was so much fun that I've started attending the MN Furs local monthly meet-ups as well, so if there are any local babyfurs / diaperfurs that want to meet and hangout at one of the MN Furs meet-ups some time I'd definitely be down for it. :)

I wrote a reply here but I got IFC mixed up with FM :S

Glad you had a good time, it's a nice con for sure and easy walking distance to anything you could want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back