The Epitome of Love: An ABDL Novella (Free Ebook for you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys.

So, as you probably read on my other post, I am releasing my ABDL Novella under a penname soon. The interior file designed by an editorialist is ready, all that's in progress is the cover artwork. Should be done in a week or two maybe, my artist is a bit busy.

But...

I am releasing this book not because I actually want to make a dime of it, but because it is so special for me and it deserves the proper attention. This book, writing it, was so therapeutic and nice. It's based on my own life experience as an ABDL, just told in the eyes of two characters and changing a few things. It helped me a lot.

And you, ADISCers, are a family to me. So I want to share it with you.

Being an Adult Baby is part of my identity, of who I am, and I think I showcased it very well here. I hope my story helps other ABs going through a tough time.

So please, by all means, if anyone wants a PDF copy, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly send it over to you!

Just let me know what you think of it, either here or in private. I want to know what you guys and girls think.

Thank you ADISCers for being so supportive always, I've been here 10 years, and I hope to make it many, many more!

Lots of love,
Henry Lyra (kik91)

Synopsis:

Robin Bailey was a very normal eighteen year old. Great student, geeky bookworm, funny guy and smart. His parents and younger sister always showered him with support and love. Truth was, he held a secret. He liked to wear diapers and desired to be a baby. He always felt very bad about that, even when he knew he wasn't the only one. The idea of being a baby was so strong, it was part of him. One he kept hidden.

Carter Blake was Robin's best friend, a popular swimmer with godly looks but a golden heart. Loyal to the end, Carter knew the person he loved most was Robin, they were like brothers. However, towards Graduation, he can't keep pretending he doesn't notice Robin acting weird, down, as if he's keeping a secret.

Little do either of them know that a little slip will throw them both, and their families, into a new way of life.

The Epitome of Love (Print)-005.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-009.jpg The Epitome of Love (Print)-010.jpg

Attachments

• The Epitome of Love (Print)-003.jpg
    The Epitome of Love (Print)-003.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Such a nice review Leio! Thank you! Those words fill my heart!

Hi, Loved reading chapter one and would like to read the rest :biggrin:. Sorry I can't PM you (not a Est. Contributor yet)

TacoGhost said:
Hi, Loved reading chapter one and would like to read the rest :biggrin:. Sorry I can't PM you (not a Est. Contributor yet)

Hi, I sent you a PM with the download link! I hope you can see it. I know you can't message me until you're EC, but I hope you get mine! Thanks!

OMG, loveeeeed it! I knew after reading the first chapter that you posted, that this would be something I could and did read in one sitting. Also, hope you don't mind, but I converted the file you sent me and dropped it on my ole kindle for an easier reading experience.

The dialogue was fantastic and insightful between the characters, relating to some of the problems that we all face in this big scary world of acceptance. Switching back from person to person so we don't just get a one sided story made it all the more complete. It's not easy to make more than one character stand out, but I feel that you did that perfectly with your sort of journal entry style of writing. It was a great balance in that, while some of it was fantasy most of it was real world typical teenager stuffs (Don't want to spoil it for others). Having graduated from HS just last year I can relate to many aspects of this. I'm sure the reactions from the other characters wouldn't be exactly as accepting in a real world situation, but it's nice to dream :grouphug:

Overall, loved that you wrote the novella and it was a real page turner for me. The title, The Epitome of Love really resonates with me, Because unlike many "graphic" readings I find on the net, focusing on just one aspect, diapers. All the while painting the community as weird and obsessed with them. This one was focused on entirely self acceptance, which is bomb and I wish there were more just like that. I just hope there is a second one in the works :scratchchin:

TacoGhost said:
OMG, loveeeeed it! I knew after reading the first chapter that you posted, that this would be something I could and did read in one sitting. Also, hope you don't mind, but I converted the file you sent me and dropped it on my ole kindle for an easier reading experience.

The dialogue was fantastic and insightful between the characters, relating to some of the problems that we all face in this big scary world of acceptance. Switching back from person to person so we don't just get a one sided story made it all the more complete. It's not easy to make more than one character stand out, but I feel that you did that perfectly with your sort of journal entry style of writing. It was a great balance in that, while some of it was fantasy most of it was real world typical teenager stuffs (Don't want to spoil it for others). Having graduated from HS just last year I can relate to many aspects of this. I'm sure the reactions from the other characters wouldn't be exactly as accepting in a real world situation, but it's nice to dream :grouphug:

Overall, loved that you wrote the novella and it was a real page turner for me. The title, The Epitome of Love really resonates with me, Because unlike many "graphic" readings I find on the net, focusing on just one aspect, diapers. All the while painting the community as weird and obsessed with them. This one was focused on entirely self acceptance, which is bomb and I wish there were more just like that. I just hope there is a second one in the works :scratchchin:

Your review rocks!!

Thank you so much. I really love the idea of my writing helping people. I knew when I finished writing this, thinking "this is special. This is not just another diaper story.". I am so glad it was something you could relate to and enjoy.

I struggled to much with the title! I really couldn't find an appropriate title at first, but The Epitome of Love really sounded like the, well, essence of the novella in general.

There is a kindle release coming soon! But it's okay if you already added the mobi file haha. I am literally just waiting for the cover and backcover to release this fully!

Thanks for your kind words!

PD: There is a sequel coming. We haven't seen the end of Robin and Carter's journey!

just finished reading the whole story and it’s incredible I really enjoyed it, was gripping and found a lot of relatable content inside.

As an ABDL who took many years to accept themselves and not being able to tell people and being found out and being able to tell family and friends.

Great read, excellent character development and a real page turner, worth a read for sure and you’ll be left wanting more I read the whole book in 6hrs I was gripped.

A story of hope and love (review)

I devoured this novella in a sitting.

Carter and Robin have that pure sort of friendship that would withstand nuclear war. This becomes clear as the story progresses. Robin's fear reflects the fear that many ABDLs face when they debate revealing their secret—and his family and best friend are the loving network that we wish we had. Their gentle acceptance of Robin warms the heart and gives any ABDL hope.

I'll copy/paste most of my message to you as a review here.

First off, WOW! One of the better stories I've read. It touched me in ways other stories couldn't, I got teary eyed more than once. Some parts were very hard to read because it hit so close to home, had to put my phone down to do something else for a bit, haha. The way little Robin was suffering in the middle part of the story, I think I and most ABs can relate, we just need somone to accept us. I also love the 2 points of view and what both the main characters were thinking. My only downside is that they should have been a couple because I'm into gay stories like that lol, kind of felt bad for little Robin because you can tell he wanted Carter but having him as a big bro is pretty good too, you can tell how happy they both were at the end, it was very touching and sweet. Overall, it's a very good story, one of the best I've read actually. You're very good at writing.

Your AB/DL life story really adds to it at the end as well, I'm very jealous and happy for you to have such awesome people in your life.

PampersboyLondon said:
just finished reading the whole story and it’s incredible I really enjoyed it, was gripping and found a lot of relatable content inside.

As an ABDL who took many years to accept themselves and not being able to tell people and being found out and being able to tell family and friends.

Great read, excellent character development and a real page turner, worth a read for sure and you’ll be left wanting more I read the whole book in 6hrs I was gripped.

OmiOMy said:
I devoured this novella in a sitting.

Carter and Robin have that pure sort of friendship that would withstand nuclear war. This becomes clear as the story progresses. Robin's fear reflects the fear that many ABDLs face when they debate revealing their secret—and his family and best friend are the loving network that we wish we had. Their gentle acceptance of Robin warms the heart and gives any ABDL hope.

ShAd0w10 said:
I'll copy/paste most of my message to you as a review here.

First off, WOW! One of the better stories I've read. It touched me in ways other stories couldn't, I got teary eyed more than once. Some parts were very hard to read because it hit so close to home, had to put my phone down to do something else for a bit, haha. The way little Robin was suffering in the middle part of the story, I think I and most ABs can relate, we just need somone to accept us. I also love the 2 points of view and what both the main characters were thinking. My only downside is that they should have been a couple because I'm into gay stories like that lol, kind of felt bad for little Robin because you can tell he wanted Carter but having him as a big bro is pretty good too, you can tell how happy they both were at the end, it was very touching and sweet. Overall, it's a very good story, one of the best I've read actually. You're very good at writing.

Your AB/DL life story really adds to it at the end as well, I'm very jealous and happy for you to have such awesome people in your life.

Guy, I can’t even begin to express how your kind words fill my heart.

I am inspired now, and I have been thinking about this: I have two more ABDL stories I want to tell, and you have encouraged me to write them.

One is a new story I devised recently but a plot that enamored me. And the other is the sequel to The Epitome of Love.

I hope I do them justice!

Thank you so much!

Hi Kik91,

I’m another non Ec that would love to ready your story with glowing reviews. Thank you for offering to share with the community.

mojado said:
Hi Kik91,

I’m another non Ec that would love to ready your story with glowing reviews. Thank you for offering to share with the community.

Sent buddy! Enjoy it!!

First off, thank you for sending it to me, this is one of the better stories I've read in a long time.
couldn't stop reading and cant wait for the sequel.

wish you the best in writing more awesome story's.

BBQ said:
First off, thank you for sending it to me, this is one of the better stories I've read in a long time.
couldn't stop reading and cant wait for the sequel.

wish you the best in writing more awesome story's.

Thank you for reading it!! the sequel will come soon, but I'm translating it first because the Hispanic ABDL Community is craving for it! it's insane!!

Hi guys!

I've been so happy with all the reviews I've gotten. I have to let you know that this is the last week to get through here a PDF copy. Afterwards, you'll have to buy it. So if anyone wants it, you've got till Friday!

kik91 said:
Hi guys!

I've been so happy with all the reviews I've gotten. I have to let you know that this is the last week to get through here a PDF copy. Afterwards, you'll have to buy it. So if anyone wants it, you've got till Friday!

May I please get a copy as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back