Thread: Free sissy training program (1 year!?)

Default Free sissy training program (1 year!?)

So I was surfing the web trying to find some answers and stumbled upon a free 1 year sissy school enrollment program. Also they have some low priced outfits, wigs, and ...toys.

Here is the link if you all want to take a look
    https://sissylover.com/sissy-school?ref=393
    The only thing I'm not liking to much is the slightly unprofessional renaming of Items (for example the wig named dreamcatcher 2150 was renamed "cute Blondie wig" no information on where they ship from... Otherwise looks fun. Thought I should share

The naming conventions on the wigs are stupid. O_O It should be ONE NAME and then the color for each style. That way if you liked a style but not the color you could easily spot the others in the offering if there were some. (Even though I find some of the names kind of...nasty...don't need 'Fuckbuddy' as the name of a wig. LOL Unless...like...humping wigs is a fetish.)

IE: "Bodacious Bimbo - Blonde" "Bodacious Bimbo - Red" etc.

The actual training program is mainly based off of being a sissy slut, and that's about it. I had my little sis start, thinking it was something good, and it turned out quite silly. Just a warning about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    The naming conventions on the wigs are stupid. O_O It should be ONE NAME and then the color for each style. That way if you liked a style but not the color you could easily spot the others in the offering if there were some. (Even though I find some of the names kind of...nasty...don't need 'Fuckbuddy' as the name of a wig. LOL Unless...like...humping wigs is a fetish.)

IE: "Bodacious Bimbo - Blonde" "Bodacious Bimbo - Red" etc.
    Great. Now the Internet seen the comment and is gonna start a community. There is going be a huge fad now where it's a sex toy wearable on your head and nobody knows.

"Oh is that hair gel? " "Why yes."

Quote Originally Posted by Azie View Post
    The actual training program is mainly based off of being a sissy slut, and that's about it. I had my little sis start, thinking it was something good, and it turned out quite silly. Just a warning about it.
    Disappointing...I was hoping it was going to be more based on happy sissy kinda stuff and I could mabey Incorporate it but fishing around the site more kinda been clear they were really pushing the sluttier side...something I'm ...willing to do but not wanting to have as the main focus. I think I'm going to back out of the program but got me thinking...it could have been so much better. But it's unbalanced and all "but these cheap supplies and go find a guy.

I don't like that idea at all. I was hoping it was like "here's how you can be good and wear skirts and focus on a girly side of life. But nope it's all "bend over and learn to squeal."

Those reading this and want to do the program...be warned.also they get your email and confirm bit never do they send you anything after....odd..