The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi i just joined and am still accepting my diaper loving identity. I have been having self esteem issues related to me liking diapers, and accepting it. it feels weird. But yesterday when i bought my first pack at cvs and put them on, i felt right at home (plus i have some leverage for my occasional bedwetting related to stress). I don't know what to buy from here. the cvs briefs don't work as well and i need something durable. Does anyone else have self esteem issues related to this. Any advice from descret purchasing to self esteem to brands would be nice.
sincerly
-your local fireband

Do you live with other people? All the ABDL printed diapers you can buy online have very discreet shipping. Are you looking for printed or more medical looking diapers? if you're ok with ordering online you can search "ABDL diapers" on Amazon and look through what is on there. Anything that comes prime will come in a standard Amazon box with no identifying company names or anything related to diapers. I also just accepted my feelings towards diapers just a few days ago and got some from Amazon 1 day shipping. (and now I've ordered another 10 pack on Amazon and a 40 mixed pack from ABUniverse) The ABDL diapers online are very absorbant compared to anything you get at CVS. I've been feeling alot better about my self esteem by going out and running errands while diapered, It's awesome and even wearing a pretty thick diaper and wetting it, I really don't think anyone can really tell. If your looking for some more information on brands there are some really good reviews on these forums. Hope this helps!

To start off with we accept you and I personally think diapees are the best comfiest thing ever.

Definitely not all diapers are equal and not all diapers fit and or work for all peoples.

Samples samples samples :) is my suggestion. If you are in the US Northshore have a good name and I understand have quality products.

Personally I just ABUs products particularly Kiddos and Super Dry Kids (SDKs), they have a single large tape per side so I understand not everyone has the same good luck with fit that I have.

Being discreet is always a trick, long tshirts are my goto suggestion.

I agree with everyone order them online if you can fast discreet shipping helps out a lot abuniverse is my go to company since they have great products but I do suggest getting samples first so that you can find what is right for you

I think that everybody at some time has had self esteem issues about this. Maybe I am talking out of turn, let me say this. I know that I certainly did.

You are fortunate though. That is, you have this awesome forum to come to and talk with like minded people about their struggles as well.

Additionally, you will see that you are not alone in this. You are not the, "most bizarre person in the world". I say it like that as for over 50 years that is what I thought about myself, until I found there are allot of people, for whatever reason really never wanted to give up diapers or the trappings of being a baby. They just feel better or more secure that way, it is comforting, relaxing, stress reducing or whatever else you would like to call it. Additionally, you are struggling with IC, so you have nothing to be ashamed of. And if along the way you find that you really like wearing diapers and have an AB side, well good for you, there is a positive in this for you.

There is nothing wrong with you. You are not sick or confused. In fact you really do know what you want/need and that is a good thing. Think of it as a different choice of underwear that's all. And the best of all, your not alone with this, you can always come here and see that we have all struggled and have victories. Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
I believe most all DLs fight with accepting they want diapers. I did even in spite of when I became incontinent and had that perfect "excuse" to wear them. The problem is that general society tells us it's wrong to wear a diaper as an adult. Then when we see how much they help us (physically AND emotionally) we internally fight between those two.

Part of accepting your diapers is to try understand they are neither illegal nor immoral. Diapers simply do not hurt us either (aside from occasional rashes), but they do help us to relax and cope with life stresses. It truly doesn't matter what others think of you either, it's what you think of you. Once you're able to truly undersant these points then accepting diapers are a good part of who you are comes much easier.

Also, CVS for overnight enuresis? That's a guaranteed leak waiting to happen. You seriously need better diapers. Being able to accept and like diapers also greatly hinges on being able to wear them comfortably and trust they won't leak on you at a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back