• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, glad to (finally) be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireband

The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello,
I am fireband. i'm an 22 year old male who was in denial about my diaper loving
until i read about this website and realized i'm not alone. As a teen and even as a kid i always wanted to be in diapers for fun. I remember always watching the diaper asle from a distance and wishing i could have some. Until today i tried to surpress my desire to wear just at night, but i broke down ;( I bolted to the cvs and bought my fist pack. Despite the difficulty I had explaining the diapers to my parents, it was easy. I am autistic (does anyone know if this is what influenced me being a dl btw?) But am high functioning to the point where you would not be able to tell i am even on the spectrum. I'm so relived to be accepting my identity. I wearing my first pair now and i'm right at home. it feels so good. I've heard wonderful thinks about this site and i hope you can all accept me. btw i'm also an avid gamer and musician.
thanks

Hello Fireband and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I to am on the spectrum and I can see some link but not explain it completely. I have a little different story about my desires.

Again welcome to the group

Egor

thank you Egor i am glad people here understand me. This is truely a great community

Welcome, Firebrand. Glad you joined the site.

Would you describe yourself as more of a Diaper Lover or more of an Adult Baby? I like the baby stuff myself.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Hi weezey i'm a DL not an AB or little thank you for asking :)

Hi Fireband. I'm a keyboardist, a major in organ performance, a minor in voice. Now I play more piano and digital keyboards than organ. What is your instrument?

Hi dogboy i play guitar, bass, violin, drums, and a little lute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back