Status
Not open for further replies.

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone! Thought it would be interesting to hear some of your most noteworthy moments when you decided to put on a diap "just in case" and ended up being very glad that you did. Simple question but I think it would be awesome to know what comes to mind for people out there. Cheers!

Visiting family in MPLS tiny blader 1 kidney and long road trip,cusent drov into a ditch. thay know i wear diapers now.

This was during a period where I wasn’t having a major flare so I wasn’t just messing myself all the time.
I was going out for the day and I had a train ride that was an hour long with no toilet on board so I put on a diaper just in case, about ten mins in I ended up wetting and messing myself.

Bad part was sitting in a messy diaper for an hour is not fun and I know people could smell me.

Fairly recently I was wearing one of my favorites out just because I wanted to, and had underestimated how much tea I had drunk that day. I had to ride the bus for fifteen minutes to get home, slowly leaking the whole way. I would have had a huge wet spot if I had not worn one.

When I first developed urge incontinence I tried going without diapers. After my second or third close call (and quite literally having to hold/clamp myself to prevent peeing all over the place), I decided to diaper up. Good decision too as I had many, many more times like that where grabbing myself in front of everyone wasn't an option.

There was a very limited edition record even recently on a FCFS basis. I decided to get there about an hour before the store open (there was a queue by the time it was) so not able to jump out to find a toilet if I needed one. I was mostly alright but did release whilst at the checkout

I have to say thank to both my girlfriend and diapers. About a month ago I had an appointment with my dentist.
As I was walking trough the door gf asked me if I was wearing a diaper.
I told her that I wasn’t because I was worried the dentist may notice the crickle.
She replied to me that she doesn’t care, that he would notice more some wet shorts and since i was having too many accidents lately i have to put one on.
Long story short she was so right.
As soon as i sat on the chair I felt the urge to pee, in less than 5 minutes I completely wet my diaper. I spent the rest of the time thinking about how right my gf was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back