• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello! british ABDL here

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymegan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I'm really bad at introductions lol but im a baby in her teens in the north of the UK. I started to be interested in receeding back to the age of 1/2 from my late pre-teen years, I tend to do most things baby like and am diapered almost 24/7(always to bed) I also love my bottle n pacifier. I've just left school and am starting college soon, I am also interested in sports and am a key member of a sailing and rowing team. I came here to chat to and be around other like minded ABDL's and people interested.

Look forward to chatting to more like minded and friendly people, thank you!

Welcome to the site babymegan! Lots of other UK members here. I guess the UK is more receptive to our...hobby? Anyway, good luck at college. Are you able to wear there?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to the site babymegan! Lots of other UK members here. I guess the UK is more receptive to our...hobby? Anyway, good luck at college. Are you able to wear there?

Hi and welcome. I grew up on the water and owned a couple of sail boats, not at the same time. I loved sailing and now that I'm inland, I miss the water and sailing.

Hey I'm new from UK to I live in a small town where they do allot of sailing be great to chat to other UK members :)

Fellow Brit here! [emoji1366] Welcome to the community [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from down South!

Hello Megan, :)
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi babymegan

I’m also based in the UK, in the south, but my family is from different parts in the North. I’ve also been to Scotland a number of times.

I wear nappies 24/7 to manage my bladder incontinence, but I enjoy wearing them - much comfier than a catheter and much less embarrassing than having leaks. I’m not into ageplay but do think some of the AB/DL nappies have very cute designs.

Good to meet you!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotiopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back