Thread: I've got ~6-7 Abena X-Plus Mediums that I would like to donate...

How should I go about donating ~6-7 abena x-plus mediums here? I would keep em myself, but I'm in the middle of a move (room swapping) and I can't risk having them found. How should i go about this? I would like to offer them to people who can't normally get high quality diapers, so yea. Someone, preferably an Admin/Mod, think they could give me some insight on this?

Anyone interested? Any guidelines I need to follow to do something like this?
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-May-2009 at 03:11. Reason: merged posts.

The big issue you may have is in maintaining your complete privacy or the person's privacy to whom you are sending the Abenas. Someone has to give up an address, and with the number of younger members, I would certainly refuse to send to any of them (just to further protect the minors on this site.) The best recommendation I would have is to find a place you could stash them until your move is complete. Is there a locker or a car or something in which you may hide them?

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    The big issue you may have is in maintaining your complete privacy or the person's privacy to whom you are sending the Abenas. Someone has to give up an address, and with the number of younger members, I would certainly refuse to send to any of them (just to further protect the minors on this site.) The best recommendation I would have is to find a place you could stash them until your move is complete. Is there a locker or a car or something in which you may hide them?
    Maybe he should just look at someone in his area and try a physical hand-off? Or invest in completely anonymous packaging.

Darkfinn

I too think Lizzie would enjoy them. I sent her some Kendall Wings last year.