Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't know if you remember the couple year old diapers I had in a box...

Default Don't know if you remember the couple year old diapers I had in a box...

I don't know if you remember the couple year old diapers I had in a box, well I've gotten rid of those in the box, but kept the box because, well it's really nice and my grandfather made it. Anyways, my brother now wants it and I need to get the odor out of it. Any ideas?

Does Febreeze work on wood or no? Should I put baking soda in it for a few days and close the lid and then empty it out after a few days? Any ideas on getting the smell out of it so he can have it?

Does he even know what diapers smell like? Throw some cologne or body spray in there.

He might now know, but I'm trying to be safe here. What about scrubbing it with some furniture soap or whatever it's called and then putting some coffee beans in a bowl and leave in there for a day or so? I wonder if that would work. I still need to make sure it's not all moldy because I just emptied it and never really looked in it after that lols.

Try the baking soda. Then for any additional smell left over, go with the coffee beans.

I'll try the baking soda and coffee beans. I just hope the box itself isn't like moldy and all

Hide your weed in there should make it good and stinky

I don't think there's really a fast way to get rid of diaper odors, not in a day like that!
    That said, try some vinigar, it might cut the smell out, or atleast overpower it.

If you are going to "spill" something, then use something that you would actually find in the area you keep the box. I mean, how would you explain spilling something like vinegar?

vinegar or citrus... get some murphy's oil and oil the wood... that will kill the smell