My 2 years since I told my girlfriend that i liked wear and use the for their intended purpose. It didn’t go off so well bud she was still understan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperedRaver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
She slowly accepted and started allowing or to Wear just a diaper and a shirt around the house whenever i felt like it. We know talk jokingly and if I’ve wet my diaper or give me random booth pats. We spend countless nights on the weekend having long conversations about events from our past lives...all while only wearing a Tykables space and small blue shirt.

I’m truly blessed to me marrying my best friend who continue to support me. I got to wear diapers all da today while having some cold drinks,while really make you pee. Who else’s has been in this situation?

I'm so glad you found someone who excerpts this side of you. When I had to start wearing diapers during the night, I had a very good female friend that was there for me. Then when I started exploring my AB/DL side she excepted that also. When ever we get together she does all my diapering for me.
I go around in just a diaper, or a t-shirt and a diaper. When we go out in public she makes sure I have on a super dry kids, or a kiddos diaper with a booster pad. She does not do public diaper checks, she will wait til we get in the car for that. By the time we get to her place or mine I'm usually pretty wet, and have to be changed.

I am. I've been married 15 years now. It is common for me to lounge around the house in just a diaper and teeshirt. My wife likes to pat my butt, and says my Crinklz diapers are cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back