Sleeping in a onesie and diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Last night as I was heading to bed my wife put me in my SDK'S and then said it's a bit cool tonight I have something for you. She put what I though was a tshirt over my head, but when she pulled it down she told me to lye down and lift my butt. I felt her snap snaps together at my crotch, I realised she put me in a onesie with elephants on it.

I then when to sleep. It was the first time I have ever slept in a onesie. It was the best sleep ever. I felt truly little in my baby onesie, diaper, paci and fav stuffie froggy.

My question is do you sleep in a onesie diapered?
Have you ever felt the same sleeping in a onesie diapered?

I just ordered my first onesie and pacifier they will be here Thursday I'm so excited sounds like there nice to sleep in

every night in winter i sleep with a snap crouch onesie. I find them to hot in summer.

I use a variety of PJ's for sleeping but occasionally I do use one of my onesies.

Generally I sleep in a onesie during the summer and a footed sleeper during the winter.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

It's so awesome. You feel so little.
I was blown away how great it was.

I do have a couple of onsies that I wear. If my friend comes over, or if I go over to her place she makes sure she puts me in a onsie for the night. Being in a onsie makes me feel more like a baby when I'm wearing one.

Just sleept In a onsie this Night, Think ill do it more :smile:

too hot for that here too. also, no chance an SDK would last me till morning!

Not a traditional onesie. My wife found a onesie made from a blanket kind of material it has a bear on the front, snap crotch and shoulders. It is really cute. I remember her smile when she first put it on me, she really likes it! It is too warm for that right now. So, she bought these t-shirts that have a snap shoulder. I love wearing those as well. She always makes a game out of snapping the shoulders.

I've done it but I prefer diaper and t-shirt. Onesies are nice and very functional during the daytime but at night they get in the way.

I have some thin cotton/spandex onesies from Ms Loraine with matching diaper covers. Along with a thick diaper these are my favorite every night summer sleepwear. Definitely make me feel little and very comfy.

Sleeping diapered in a onesie is amazing!

Onesies really hold your diaper in place if you're an active sleeper and keeps it contoured tightly against your skin, like a hug :eek:

I also own rompers and sleepers and they are also amazing to sleep in with a diaper on. I also don't mind going down for night nights in just a diaper or a diaper and a cover :)

As an AB, sleeping in my baby clothes just gives a greater sense of realism you know, it's also super comfy :paci:

I rarely sleep in anything other than a nappy. Sometimes, pyjamas over the top, but that depends on how cold I am. I can’t say I’ve ever tried a onesie.
My wife on the other hand sleeps in onesies and nappies quite a lot.

I usually sleep in feetie jammies because they are so comfortable. I will sometimes sleep in a onesie if I feel like it. Last night I slept in my dinosaur onesie that I hadn't used in months and it still fits perfectly. I sleep longer with pjs on unless I need to poop at 2 in the morning.

Not a onesie, but when it's really cold I sometimes do speep in a full length pj. Usually I just sleep in my diaper only and add or subtract blankets as needed.

My wife puts a onesie on me at night for bedtime. It definitely holds my diaper in place and for some reason it makes me feel very babyish as well. I was always a DL but since being on this site and trying new things i realize i am ver much AB and love all that it makes me feel. I would not wear a diaper without a onesie since i started.

I have three onesies! I bought the first as a fancy dress costume for a party (it's a full-length hoodie tiger!). It's acrylic, so it gets REALLY hot at night, which I don't like very much. The second I bought for my gf, and it has buttons only down to about your stomach. It's cotton and much cooler at night, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to take off if you want the bathroom (hehheheh) so you HAVE to wear something underneath. But even then, it's difficult to "adjust" yourself during the night. And the third one was bought for me by my gf - it's a hooded giraffe pattern that zips all the way down for *ahem easy access....

Best purchases ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back