Sleeping in a onesie and diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sleeping in a onesie, I’ve been told by my other half that I am an active sleeper sometimes, so I guess a onesie helps hold everything in place, plus I love the hugging feeling when I wake up soaked, my diaper swells making my onesie stretch a little and I def feel more babyish walking with a waddle

Got to experience this for the FIRST time just recently and it was as good as I expected. Safari diaper, onesie and pacifier, I'd love to say it was the best sleep ever... but I was too damn excited :) I didn't manage to accidentally wet, but of course I did wake up a few times so by the morning my diaper was nice and thick.

I love the waddle as I get out of bed and the way a swelled diaper feels and sounds, it's a shame when I eventually had to rip those tapes and return to the adult world :-(

I really like sleeping in a onesie and diaper. The first couple of times I wasn't so sure as I prefer to see my diaper but I really like the way the onesie holds the diaper close to you. As a previous poster noted, it feels like a hug or I think it feels like someone is holding your diaper close to you. Love the way it follows the swell of the diaper as the padding gets soaked. I just ordered 2 more from ABU along with a pack of Space diapers. I am going to be one well rested and happy baby soon enough!

It really helps me to use onsies during the night and they really reduce the risk of leaking especially when I move.

I sleep in a onesie most nights as it keeps every thing in place. I also use them during daytime sometimes. Mine are black or gray so nowone can tell I'm in a onesie unless you forget to button them back up after going to the toylit. Its a bit inbarissing finding the tails hanging out and your nappy sagging.

I just got a romper from Big Tots. It's also good to sleep in.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I don’t own a onesie (yet) but I do sleep diapered in footed sleepers every night (admittedly during the summer I wake up regularly to find myself in nothing but a diaper, having shed the warm sleeper while still half asleep). They’re the only kind of pjs I wear anymore, including when sleeping over with friends. They make me feel very contained and safely little.

I've slept in a onesie and diaper before. It honestly doesn't really give the same feeling as sleeping in a footed sleeper or a t-shirt diaper combo. The onesie is more for daytime activities and keeping diapers secure while in motion.

I agree with the two above me, I prefer my footies at night, I prefer them especially in cold weather. I just love the look and feel of them, it's like a full body hug. I would wear a onesie underneath my clothes during the day to hold up my diaper though.

I've read some wearing Onesie's to bed. I don't mean to act naive, but what is a onesie?

Lykedanappies said:
I've read some wearing Onesie's to bed. I don't mean to act naive, but what is a onesie?

A onesie is a one piece garment that closes at the crotch and is typically worn to help conceal and hold up a diaper.

EDIT-FU: Here is an example.

They can ALSO be a non-footed one piece pajama, usually in some cute patterned fabric or designed to look like a character/creature/etc. Think footed PJ's just without the feet.

(I know, I don't get it either. But some people call the first type of onesie a 'creeper', which is kind of concerning to me. LOL)

CuddleWoozle said:
(I know, I don't get it either. But some people call the first type of onesie a 'creeper', which is kind of concerning to me. LOL)

LOL indeed. I'm guessing that the term "creeper" isn't a reference to a suspicious person, nor to a Minecraft monster, but simply something worn by a baby who "creeps." As I understand it, creeping is the first stage of self-locomotion for most babies, and precedes crawling.

Just ordered my first onesie. Hope it is enjoyable as everyone says it is. Should be here next week. Will let y'all know how it goes.

I have thought about actually buying and trying some comfortable overnight diapers and a cozy onesie before the winter season sets in...
Starting to get near below 0 at night in September, eek!

This. Right here, this is one of my absolute favorite things to do, regardless if I’m leaning towards my AB or just DL side. Heck, I love walking around the house in a diaper and either a t-shirt or onesie. Anytime I can find an excuse to do it, I’m getting a onesie on ^_^

I want to order the "romper" from Tykables since it has a fuller leg and more snaps in the crotch but it appears they are running out (lack of many sizes). It would be great not just for bed but beneath my pants and regular collar shirt during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back