Have you ever done a diaper dare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden123

Monkey the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As in doing a dare while wearing a diaper? If so, then what was it?

Oh yeah... The banana/marshmallow one. It was an incredible feeling.

What is that?

cannaboy88 said:
What is that?

Stick big marshmallows or a banana up your bum and mess yourself.

6 or 7 marshmallows is a heck of a laxative

Oh lol interesting....

If by dare you mean doing something out of the normal while wearing just a diaper, Yes I have done several dares while in only a diaper and while wearing a diaper under my normal pants.

Don’t really have anyone around me that knows I like to wear every now and then. So never been dared. What kinda dares would you give people?

Except my wife there are no persons around me which know about the diapers. My wife does not like waring me, so there is no dare from this side.

But I sometimes dare me to do some every day things wearing a diaper. Such as doing a long walk with my photo camera. Or being outside during the night and watch the night sky.
Yeah, I know. For many hardcore DL, this are not real dares.

When I was 5, my friends & I found a pair of plastic underpants at someone's house in a box in their basement. We dared each other to try them on beneath our jeans and we did. Cheap laugh for all of us. Nothing even remotely connected to my lifestyle now; this one event was just a quick laugh, comparable to finding a dead worm as kids and throwing it at each other for a quick laugh and them going on to something else that gave us more amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back