SoggyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi! I'm thinking of making a netflix account for some littles in the future? anyone want to partake?

Man I would love US Netflix, this Aussie one has only half of what you have.

The danger in this is substantial. If someone has they're credit card you will potentially have someone put in a new password and still have the number on record. Netflix seeing it as a sharing account logging in multiple places as once will lose they're lid. It's to unsafe.

It's best for everyone to make their own Netflix account, they have Kids Netflix and you can create up to 4 profiles or 5. Plus you can only watch it on limited screens. This is how they control sharing. They consider it as stealing but it makes zero sense for each member in the household to create a Netflix account. I remember lot of parents were pissed about the change because they didn't want to pay more just so each child can watch it on each phone or tablet. No, they would just have to go back to the old ways when we had to share a VCR or share a TV set. This is what happens when we take luxuries for granted.

I wouldn't share an account linked with my credit card to anybody I don't know IRL. Risky AF. And then there's also that problem that Netflix will see from IP addresses that users are from different countries... I'm pretty sure they will close your account sooner or later if they see continuing usage from multiple countries.

But good news there is a "unofficial" streaming site called kimcartoon.me. It have very large selection of kids cartoons you can not find from other places. For example my favorite - Ollie & Moon show - is there.

But I watch everything from TV though. It feels so childish to watch kids cartoons dubbed :3

- - - Updated - - -
Calico said:
It's best for everyone to make their own Netflix account, they have Kids Netflix and you can create up to 4 profiles or 5. Plus you can only watch it on limited screens. This is how they control sharing. They consider it as stealing but it makes zero sense for each member in the household to create a Netflix account. I remember lot of parents were pissed about the change because they didn't want to pay more just so each child can watch it on each phone or tablet. No, they would just have to go back to the old ways when we had to share a VCR or share a TV set. This is what happens when we take luxuries for granted.
Meh blame those copyright organizations and media companies who sell rights to TV series. Almost all stupids restrictions to legal services are their ideas. After someone invents a good licensed service where those copyright organizations and media producers would get money they want ridiculous restrictions to service, ban it or they make license fees so high to service provider that service needs to stop or change working model.
Good example is one local service here which allowed you to watch any TV program aired max. 3 weeks ago. It was legal, had many users, local copyright organization got license fee from every user and so on. But then suddenly that copyright organization in cooperation with media companies banned that service. And now it's only a regular IPTV VCR service.

Oh! Okie ☆

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want to do that for the dangers mentioned above. Very sweet of you to think of that though!

But yeah if you want to provide littles with cartoons, it'd be safer making a YouTube playlist or hosting a stream on rabb.it

Or some other streaming site that's lax on copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back