SoggyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I'm just saying, the diaper itself is kind of bland, and I cannot get it to fit right. The legholes just feel so weird to be honest...

Definitely speaks to how everyones anatomy is different. I’ve tried every known diaper out there. Crinklz fit me the best and most all others are odd fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeverKnow said:
It took me a while to get it right but now they fit excellently. The leg holes are smaller than most.

Maybe due to the lower tapes being closer to the bottom of the back wing? (I prefer the fit I get when the lower tapes are about in the middle of the back wing)

yes it does just show how different body shapes require different nappies. I love crinklz and betterdrys but can get banbinos to fit me. Like wise Tean fit me real well monicare and Lille not so good.

Diapers fit different peeps differently :)

I don’t mind ‘em but certainly find them old fashioned.

You may have to learn to tape it up in a different way to get it to fit better. Ideally the bottom tapes around the legs, and it should help fix that issue. If that's not it, you may be too small? We don't have much to go by with your comments, perhaps explaining what's wrong, maybe we can help you to fix this issue.

I also know certain prints aren't for everyone either, I get that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No issues here either

SoggyToddler said:
So I'm just saying, the diaper itself is kind of bland, and I cannot get it to fit right. The legholes just feel so weird to be honest...

The leg holes feel weird because the bottom tapes are set too low. It's why I stopped buying them.

I agree with the op and I love crinklz, there is a unique fit, the diaper runs a little tighter, what I do is, put on the diaper while standing up, tape the top tapes first then fold in but puff out the core of the diaper were the bottom tapes will land, then carefully tapes them, this will allow the bottom tape to land on the wing plastic only and not on any of the padding, your trying to make a little pouch around your groin area.

Agreed. For the most part.

Love Crinklz a ton and they're my go-to, but can't deny, the leg fit is a little tight. But I thought that was because I have thick thighs. Also find the original design on the blander side but do like the Astronaut/Aquanaut ones much more.

They fit me pretty well, I'm skinnier than average and they arent too loose around the legs. That I don't like is all the SAP in the front, can't wear them out since it looks like I have a massive frontal bulge. I want a diaper that swells from the middle more to the back for a nice swollen butt😃!

The Crinklz do swell in the front. It will show if you’re wearing regular fitting pants. I wear relaxed fit and prefer to keep shirt untucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back