Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNEDYWIDOWER

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I live in San Diego and I have tickets for the weekend.

I see practically zero reference to this ageplay conference here or anywhere.

https://thewestcoastjunglegym.com/

Wuzzup ppl?

:)

KENNEDYWIDOWER said:
I live in San Diego and I have tickets for the weekend.

I see practically zero reference to this ageplay conference here or anywhere.

https://thewestcoastjunglegym.com/

Wuzzup ppl?

:)

Wish they came to fort Myers there is nothing down here. It would cost a few hundred just to get up there...

Do they have any events like this in the Seattle area. It looks like a fun event.

LilacCrinkle said:
Wish they came to fort Myers there is nothing down here. It would cost a few hundred just to get up there...

i live in Brisbain, australia and never heard of age play events, i'd tottaly get into my nappy stash and go to one :D

I'd want to go to an event if I was sure it was going to have an option to be like "I am Asexual. Plz do not grope me. I do not want to be your mommy." XD

That's why I'm scared to actually meet people IRL. I never know how they're going to be. I get enough harassment about being asexual at work from well-meaning people who think I MUST be sad and lonely. I'm just like "NOoooo. I am happy and calm. I have my pets. I am pleased."

In the US you’ve got CapCon and TeddyCon to mention a few. Google is your friend. Sometimes people organize get togethers.

I know in the UK , there are some active age players in Scotland that have parties.

In the Netherlands we have two active organizations, one in the Hague and one in Amsterdam that organize things. The Hague is boring in that its only in one small room in a café. Amsterdam is held in a club and the motor behind it is a diaper shop that hires a hostes to keep things going.

As far as I know, all these events are frequented by women that do not suffer from men asking you to be their mommy.

Look for ageplay on tumblr or other social media. In the ageplay community. Its where the concept adult baby has moved to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back