How ma ny noticed others diapered that most likly are diapered for pleasure rather then need

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjoey1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I am a driver's ed instructor and there was a 16 year old I had in the car who I would bet money that he was a teen baby and was diapered. He was very conscience of making sure his shorts and shirt was pulled down and while he was driving a noticed a bulge in his pants that would be typical of Goodnites. Funny part if he only knew I was sitting in the passenger seat fully diapered myself.

one of my pastimes is (discreetly) crotch watching, so sometimes I do.

I don't think I ever saw anyone outside of hospitals wearing diapers, actually... Well, there is that one guy who lives in my bathroom mirror :cool:

I saw a person not that long ago, I was walking through our local shopping centre with my wife and a guy about my age was sitting on a public seat. He had a back pack with him and as we walked past I happened to look down at the bag as it was slightly open. I wasn't snooping I just happened to look, I could see an SDK in there. I only saw for a second but I was 100% sure of what I saw. I told my wife what I saw and she said do you think your the only AB toddler in the world, not come on little guy I need to get some groceries.
I don't know if the guy was wearing my wife was moving to fast, but I am 100% sure it was an SDK in the guys back pack.

Years ago...
I introduced my last girlfriend to diapers and we had sex several times whith a diaper under us for 'prevent bed soiling purposes'. But I never really state clearly to her that I'm a diaper lover. I was to ashamed to talk about it and she didn't seem to care. Then some time ago at her place, I found a used diaper under her bed. For sure she was turned on by wearing herself.

Thus I'm convinced that a lot of people would never admit to be interested in wearing diapers themselves and are afraid of trying out to wear, even if they have a strong desire to do.
Psycologically it is extremely important for people to protect their identity under every circumstances. Many of them wont even allow themselves to think any further thoughts about their desire.

Last year I had sex with my friend and his girlfriend as threesome. He knows of me as a diaper lover for several years now. During our 'partytime' with me wearing openly, she stated that she wants to wear a diaper too. But she didn't fit comfortably in one out of my stash because her hips were to wide. They asked me afterwards where best to buy diapers online to get the right size for her.

One time I saw a women (maybe 30 s.th.) walking in public in my town, wearing opaque tights, but clearly visible that she was wearing diapers. Thus I was sure she wanted it to be noticed.

As I wore a thousand times in public, beeing sure nobody noticed, I guess it's hard to tell if you encounter other diaper wearers by detecting the shape.

Reactions: Billies1
I was at ToysRUs once and there was an adult wearing skirted shotalls with her hair in pigtails with large bows who was also wearing a childrens backpack and holding some guys hand.
I could not see her undergarments but I felt pretty confident I was not the only one perusing the toy store for my own enjoyment that day

Dang I don't know how you guys do it!

I don't think I've ever noticed nor suspected anyone of wearing around me.

Not sure... But I suspect I've been figured out of an AB when I was looking around a Babies R Us closing sale. But that could also be paranoia talking. Or the employee noticed I'm browsing around an awful bunch and suspected me of shoplifting lol

Sadly for me, the only times I have been sure that someone has been wearing a diaper is a) a disabled kid, and b) a granny who was wearing white pants and I could see the Always pullups purple flowers through them.

Would be lovely to spot someone younger and more attractive..... ;-)

I actually in my free time never noticed anyone else wearing diapers, maybe because I’m too concentrated on hiding the fact that I am.
It just happened two times that I found out someone was wearing diapers during my shifts as paramedic, but that’s it

While I don't doubt the legitimacy of some public sightings, I personally think an actual, in person ABDL sighting is quite rare. I have never seen anyone with that telltale bulge, a protruding waistband or least of all, someone bold enough to go out and about in baby gear.

I have however, overheard an interesting conversation once. I remember waiting at a bus stop one time, there was a couple there, maybe in their mid thirties, and the woman was fawning over her partner, pinching his cheeks, playing with his hair, I believe he said something to the effect of "Mommy, stop!" or something, who knows. Was he an AB? Chances are, no he wasn't, he didn't have any padding or bulges or childish clothes on, but then again, how many BFs refer to their GF as Mommy? Of course, they could have just been playfully teasing one another.

So, nope, I have never noticed anyone out and about that was wearing for pleasure rather than need. Heck, I don't think I've seen anyone out and about that was wearing for need either. Maybe a lot of ABs, DLs and Incontinent diaper wearers who do go out in public are making the effort to hide the fact that they are wearing, like Sophy above. If that's the case, it makes a legitimate sighting all the more elusive.

Poofybutt said:
While I don't doubt the legitimacy of some public sightings, I personally think an actual, in person ABDL sighting is quite rare. I have never seen anyone with that telltale bulge, a protruding waistband or least of all, someone bold enough to go out and about in baby gear.

I have however, overheard an interesting conversation once. I remember waiting at a bus stop one time, there was a couple there, maybe in their mid thirties, and the woman was fawning over her partner, pinching his cheeks, playing with his hair, I believe he said something to the effect of "Mommy, stop!" or something, who knows. Was he an AB? Chances are, no he wasn't, he didn't have any padding or bulges or childish clothes on, but then again, how many BFs refer to their GF as Mommy? Of course, they could have just been playfully teasing one another.

So, nope, I have never noticed anyone out and about that was wearing for pleasure rather than need. Heck, I don't think I've seen anyone out and about that was wearing for need either. Maybe a lot of ABs, DLs and Incontinent diaper wearers who do go out in public are making the effort to hide the fact that they are wearing, like Sophy above. If that's the case, it makes a legitimate sighting all the more elusive.

I'd definitely say it's rare unless you're scouting a kink event. I've only ever seen one I didn't know already. It was a guy in shortalls waddling away from me on the sidewalk with a telltale puffy seat as I drove by. I was on a work errand and pressed for time, so I wasn't able to investigate further. If you're out and about long enough, you'll see odd things and even the rarer ones, like us, will come up occasionally.

babyjoey1 said:
I am a driver's ed instructor and there was a 16 year old I had in the car who I would bet money that he was a teen baby and was diapered. He was very conscience of making sure his shorts and shirt was pulled down and while he was driving a noticed a bulge in his pants that would be typical of Goodnites. Funny part if he only knew I was sitting in the passenger seat fully diapered myself.

I love this story! I work in construction, I will probably never come across someone else diapered on the job.
Note: If you keep adjusting your shirt/pants in public, people will notice.

I'm completely continent. Just wear because I want to :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sophy said:
I actually in my free time never noticed anyone else wearing diapers, maybe because I’m too concentrated on hiding the fact that I am.
It just happened two times that I found out someone was wearing diapers during my shifts as paramedic, but that’s it

I've never seen someone wearing an adult nappy/diaper in real life. I mean, I probably have, but they would have been wearing clothes so I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back