Are nuks modifiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I’m just wondering if I can easily modify a nuk pacifier with an adult teet like I have with others ones before anyone have experience with this or is anybody able to mention some baby pacis that are easily modifiable thanx

Yes but you have to pry them open with a butter knife, or flat tip screwdriver.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Yes but you have to pry them open with a butter knife, or flat tip screwdriver.

I tried that, and darn near stabbed my hand in the process. I know it's theoretically possible, but I wouldn't call it easy.

Where I'm from, nuk pacis come in many different shapes. I'm guessing you're looking to modify the classic one? There's tutorials online for that. Here, we also have the freestyle range, which has buttons that do come off but are easily broken when you pry them off, and the genius range, which can't be taken apart at all.

The only pacis I found truly easy to modify were MAM ones, but I'm guessing you already know about that. They don't use glue, so you don't have to worry so much about breaking anything, and they have a convenient edge at the button to pry them open. Though I must say, the MAM perfect and MAM air have a different button shape which makes it harder to get open than the MAM classic.

Schwanensee said:
I tried that, and darn near stabbed my hand in the process. I know it's theoretically possible, but I wouldn't call it easy.

Where I'm from, nuk pacis come in many different shapes. I'm guessing you're looking to modify the classic one? There's tutorials online for that. Here, we also have the freestyle range, which has buttons that do come off but are easily broken when you pry them off, and the genius range, which can't be taken apart at all.

The only pacis I found truly easy to modify were MAM ones, but I'm guessing you already know about that. They don't use glue, so you don't have to worry so much about breaking anything, and they have a convenient edge at the button to pry them open. Though I must say, the MAM perfect and MAM air have a different button shape which makes it harder to get open than the MAM classic.

Yeah mam was the one that Iv seen the most about when it comes to modifications luckily they are super cute too I like the button top design , I’m just trying to avoid buying one to mod that will easily break I know sometimes it’s very hard to do without any damage, also any links to either single or mutiple teets would be gladly appreciated I only know of one site

It isn't easy to modify a NUK pacifier but is is doable. I have modified a couple of them myself.
Cut of the teat, boil the pacifier for a couple of minutes. Quickly put scissors in the inside of the cap and pull down the shield very hard until the glue between cap and shield breaks. You sometimes need to boil again when you don't succeed the first try.
It is much harder to glue the cap back again. You need glue with a primer because the plastic (polypropylene I think) is very resistant to glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back